Flywheel & Clutch for R150/R154

BARRY

ok i need a flywheel and clutch. who do i contact?

i have a 1uz-fe
ttc adapter kit
1jz soarer r154 transmission.

what else do i need to make this work? custom driveshaft?

SuperRunner

Yes, you can buy the flywheel and clutch now.

Seeing that right now the exchange rate is 1.97, you probalby don't mind the shipping on the clutch, otherwise I would say just buy a clutch there in the UK.

What kind of clutch do you want, just a factory setup, or something a little more heavy duty.

PM me please as this will not be part of the group buy.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interestingly I just discovered another Australian manufacturer of 1UZ flywheels and cluch packages.

I'll know more in a few days.

V8_IS200_marcus

Yes, you can buy the flywheel and clutch now.

Seeing that right now the exchange rate is 1.97, you probalby don't mind the shipping on the clutch, otherwise I would say just buy a clutch there in the UK.

What kind of clutch do you want, just a factory setup, or something a little more heavy duty.

PM me please as this will not be part of the group buy.
still waiting for you to get back to me about this, with a price for the flywheel + shipping, all so what clutchs will fit on the flywheel, or will that be left down to us what size we want to fit, or will it be made to fit only 1 or 2 makes of clutch.........did this info????

zidaro

I'm ready! I'd like to buy a flywheel, shipped to 93546. Is this a universal flywheel, or should I specify whats going behind it? R151. Following your threads here and on Pirate, could you please update me on your progress with bellhousings and "kits" for the R151. I know you were moving ahead strong for a bit, and then got tied up? Your Pirate thread hasnt been updated in quite some time, too bad cuz it was picking up some momentum for 1uz interest- thats a powerful site (albeit tough, as well)
I finally broke down and purchased the 1uz and am ready to move ahead with the swap into my '87 SAS 4runner.
thanks,
aaron

jerbear

Hi Zidaro
How did you come by your 1UZ? Whats a good price, and what did you get and what did you pass on? I am looking and I want to have everything before I start. Thanks. I am following this thread because I would like to mate my 1UZ to the stock 5speed behind my 3vze.
Thanks again
Jerry

SuperRunner

I REALLY want to get these bellhousings out there for everyone, I am sorry this is taking so long. I have a 4runner project for someone else I have been working on since last September, and I just want to get it finished up and out of the way.

Flwhywheels I can do right now, and I will get you guys who want one now a quote for the flywheels shipped later today.

I will definatly give an update when I am able to move forward on the R series bellhousings.

My offer still stands on help though. Anybody who can put in a decent amout of time into just some grunt work, will get a free kit. Some fabrication skills needed.

jerbear

Jerbear the Carebear

Hey Zidaro
You are correct sir! He was the 6'2 325# bald one that was always picking on the little blue F****RS!:smlove2:

Later

Jake Breyck

wow thanks thats awsome i will be hitting you up in the next few weeks, rent power and rr come first ;-) thats a lot better deal then i expected.

WeasyS2S

Sponsored Vendor
I read through the entire thread so i hope i didnt miss anything but is the R 150/1 series kits ready?
My tacoma's 5vz is on its last legs here and i am planning on a 1uz swap...

I have an auto so i will be swapping it all over to 5spd as well..Just doing some budget work right now.