Flywheel & Clutch for R150/R154

Treynon

Nice... wanted to stay longer yesterday but it looks like things are coming along. That cinderblock stuff was heavy! Next time i'll bring my weight belt in case we have anything we should carry I should just leave it there for you.

SuperRunner

yes, that is why I wanted to get it on a roller.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for your help. I will need some help doing another casting. Will be much easier with two people.

I also will have a neighbor over on Wednesday doing some bond work on the 1UZ bellhousing so I can start casting that to.

Oh, and I still owe you $9.

Treynon

Haha you dont owe me. Letting me practice welding is worth it. I should be the one taking you out for free bowling or something. Unless I have to work overtime on weds i'll be over.

SuperRunner

This is going to come as a completely bolt on product correct? Holes tapped and everything?
Yes, it will be.

I plan on selling a manual kit for around $750 USD which will include:

Bellhousing
flywheel
standard clutch assembly

I will have to find a source for forks in order to add those to a kit, but will be a bit more.

91_4x4runner

Yes, it will be.

I plan on selling a manual kit for around $750 USD which will include:

Bellhousing
flywheel
standard clutch assembly

I will have to find a source for forks in order to add those to a kit, but will be a bit more.
Jeez I'm stoked, let me know whenever you get them ready for production, I've got money in hand ;-).

gte

1. SuperRunner has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Djchunter

I am interrested in a kit so I can bolt my R154 to my 1uz, I would want a flywheel and a bellhousing.. Also what stage clutchs are you offering? I need something good for about 550hp.. thanks, and keep us posted..
Dave

SuperRunner

Not sure what I will offer for clutches, but if you don't like what I have, you are not forced to purchase from me. Any clutch that could be used for the supra will be able to be used on this.

I am also wondering, would you guys care if you use the normal push style PP system instead of the pull type system for the R154? This would really save on cost, and I don't think there is that much advatage. I think this has been discussed before on other forums on the differences.

If someone has any info on this, I would appreciated it. I will be making a bellhousing for the truck R150F/R151F before I start on the R154, but if I used the same clutch system, I could have the R154 produced at the same time, and would be available for purchase by mid February, along with the flywheels.

Djchunter

I would imagine it would be better if we were able to use a standard MK111 slave that just bolts on... But as far as I see it, what ever you produce I WILL BUY! Also I might be interested in 2 as my buddy might be doing this swap as well..
Dave

toyotasrfun

how is this kit coming along?
i am searching for a complete kit to mate the 1uz to an r154
i will need everything
i had an mk3 supra but that is now gone
i have a few parts left over from it.. clutch, clutch master, fork. etc etc etc
but i will regardless need a complete kit
please let me know if you have started making the kits as yet as i'm hoping to purchase soon and put this entire package into my corolla

SuperRunner

I will have an R series kit in about a month....actually...

In order to do a pull sytle clutch, I will need a factory bellhousing.

Does anybody want to send me an R154 bellhousing? It will have to be cannibalized. I will give a discount on the UZ bellhousing when they are available.

supradude117

I will be getting one of these kits asuming the craftsmanship is top notch :) Does anyone know if this will work for a 2UZFE? I already have one but can sell it and get a 1UZFE instead if it doesn't work.

-Dave

Treynon

How are things coming along my friend? I got myself a toyota yaris so I dont have to work on fixing my exploder on the weekends to even drive anymore. 40 mpg baby!

SuperRunner

overwhelmed.

I want to get this 4runner done I am doing a 7MGTE swap in. It is taking way way to long. I have about 40 hours into so far, and still probably another 20-25 left.

Then I can work full force on the bellhousings.

supradude117

I've decided I'll be selling the 2UZFE and get a 1UZFE instead. It's lighter weight and easier to swap into my Supra. More info on it and such. Anyway, put me down for one.

-Dave