Flywheel & Clutch for R150/R154

redrocco

I will take a set as soon as you have them ready. I have the 1uz all ready to drop in my supra. Just need this to finish the swap.

BARRY

quick question.

if i used a R154 then swapped to a V160, will the shifter be in the same location, and will the same driveshaft (length + yoke) be compatible?

basically asking, if i changed the tranny, clutch, flywheel will everything else fit up?

91_4x4runner

I'm from San Antonio (quite a ways away), but I'm looking for an R150 kit. Are they for sale/ or being produced yet? Thanks,Eric.

Treynon

Hey, come down to orem and help me and I will give you a kit for free.

How well are you at fabrication?
Personally i'm looking for an R154 kit.. I'm pretty ok i've developed my own motormounts for a 2.3 turboford into first gen RX7. I'm getting more into it and I want to start welding. I work in Provo so that would be sweet. I'm actually at work right now typing away.

SuperRunner

Well great.

Is that something you would be interested in? I really need some help so I can get these things done. I have 3 other projects I am working on, and all three are about the same priority which makes it really hard to figure out which one I will be working on.

I actually work in provo too, just at the bottom of the hill on center street as it drops into provo from orem.

Treynon

Sick :notworthy:
Sometime we'll have to collaborate. Let me know when a good time would be i'll be pming ya. Off topic: We got some good fresh powder yesterday i'll be boarding it up this weekend at brighton.

91_4x4runner

How is stuff going on this? I need to get the ball rolling on my swap soon and need to know wether or not to source my stuff from AUS.

SuperRunner

I am probably a good couple months out, just because of lack of time. I can only put in at most 20 hours a week out in the garage. If can get Treynon to help me out, I could possibly get it done quicker. I have got my brother a little involved, but he is a slacker, at least right now.

Treynon

I want to def start helping but this week is my works deadline for a product just coming out and we're working 60 hours per week until it gets out. Should free up some time once I get some of this out of my way. However, i'm very motivated as I really really want to see more 1uz supras on US soil. We need much more manufacturing out here in the states.

SuperRunner

Bellhousings are going to be ready here real soon. I just cast a 7M bellhousing today to test the pattern(the ones I will be selling will be much better) I will be finishing up the 1UZ bellhousing pattern next week ready to be sent out to be cast.