fkuc these headers!!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Pro

my headers warped after welding. beyond salvage. so i have to cut them up and start ALL OVER AGAIN.

yay.

i am going to burn this car if it gives me ONE more problem. one.

Pro,

As JB said take a breather and think about it.

Can you make some judicious cuts and salvage anything.

Things are never as bad as they look after an amber refreshment and a bit of pondering.

I've had quite a few times where I was tempted to push the car out onto the street and burn it when things were going wrong.

My wife (God bless her) would give me a beer and assure me things weren't as bad as they looked. And guess what? After a while I could see how to sort out the problem and move forward. Quite often the cloud did have a silver lining and things improved because of it.

yeah i have a 9in drop saw, so i'll be cutting it all up into their individual pieces again and starting again. it's easier than trying to change this little bit, that little bit, this little bit etc etc.

cheers for the inspiration fellas :)

okay, they're started.

looking good so far, more room to play with and easier to get in and out of the engine bay, although very heavy due to the sheer amount of pipe i've had to use.

all tacked together atm, making a jig to weld it all together properly so it doesn't warp.

will post pics early next week.