Finally Flywheel info

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I was not at home when I posted the first measurements, they were from memory and were
correct, it's good to see I'm not gone completely senile....

Anyway, a few more:

- Center hole ( to steer towards crankshaft ): 42.02 mm

- Starter ring placement: 14.0 mm up from the crankshaft plane and 272.02 mm diameter.

- Max diameter before the starter will hit the flywheel ( behind the starter ring ): 294.0 mm

The rest is personal preference
do you know how far the starter gear goes past the starter ring? i figure i am going to have to put a step in for this. so i can go larger with the diameter

do you know how far the starter gear goes past the starter ring? i figure i am going to have to put a step in for this. so i can go larger with the diameter

sorry i left a few other questions out. how thick does the step need to be for the starter ring? and how large of diameter should the crank flange be before you step it up? thanks for all your help!!!

Flywheel CAD Drawing...

Does anyone have a CAD drawing of a flywheel that i could use.
I have a 9.5 inch supra clutch, and a huge billet of 1040 mild steel. I planned to design my own but if i could get info on one that has already worked then that would save me a lot of time.

chur

i got the wrong insert from findenza so i am thinking just going to plain billet steel instead of the aluminium like i was going to use got busy with work and kind of put the project to the side need to get back on it...and i am also going to go to the 10 inch clutch just to be safe