Filling up of torque convertor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

maxboulogne

I removed the torque convertor from the engine and stored it but unfortunately the oil leaked out. How do I refill it and what type/grade of oil is used.

Toyota are very particular about the type of transmission fluid used in the Supras' A/T's, and I'd think Lexus probably are too.

The recommended type for the Supra A/T is Toyota TII or TIV (T2 or T4).

From what we could tell in the Supra, it's a Dexron based fluid with friction modifiers mixed in to Toyota's specifications.

Be forewarned, this stuff is hellishly expensive and only available from a dealer.

Toyota are very particular about the type of transmission fluid used in the Supras' A/T's, and I'd think Lexus probably are too.

The recommended type for the Supra A/T is Toyota TII or TIV (T2 or T4).

From what we could tell in the Supra, it's a Dexron based fluid with friction modifiers mixed in to Toyota's specifications.

Be forewarned, this stuff is hellishly expensive and only available from a dealer.

Mobil 3309 is the same stuff as Toyota T-IV. I was able to get a case of T-IV from a dealer in San Diego for $3.99/qt. Some places wanted upwards of $6.00 per quart, so definitely shop around.