Vendor Extra Injector Boss

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Injector bosses are sexy! The bypass valve, what psi is it rated at?

Don't try to compare the bypass valve to a blow off valve. Totally different animal. The bypass valve does not open at a set PSI---it is either open or closed. It is open any time there is vacuum present in the manifold. for example any time you are coasting--on a closed throttle,or cruising on the highway. This allows the boost to pass back to the S/C inlet side ,thereby removing all pumping loss on the S/C.
As soon as you accelerate and the motor sees two things #1 lack of vacuum and #2 the onset of boost it snaps shut and directs all the boost into the motor. This is where the name bypass comes from.
All positive displacement blowers have this feature built in---centrifugals do not,so a valve has to be added to the system.
Hope this helps. By the way the Boostedtundras.com website is back up and the new Rotrex-intercooled kit will be released soon. Check us out and check back regularly as I will be posting pics of the install.

Most people are not familar to BP valves. If you look at your boost gauge. The BPV opens at negative boost (vacuum) and closes with positive pressure.

Open----------------------------------------------------------------------CLOSE----------------------------------
-18, -17, -16, -15, -14, -13, -12, -11, -10, -9, -8, -7, -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ................

David,
Could you come up with an injector controller module as well?

I have two split second Additional Injector controllers. These boxes have the ability to control one injector and water injection or two extra injectors. They can have the maps written in such a way that you can overlap the two injectors if you want $145.00 each

Rob,
I think I'll only need 2 extra injectors with the controller. David & I have been discusing a lot about this, and we all agree that the extra injectors are the simple way to tune the fuel. They can still keep the starting & idle in factory spec.

So is your Injector Controller easy to tune and what tools (such as lap top..etc) are needed to tune & save the setting? And what is the maximum injector size that it can handle? Does the Controller work by the RPM electronically or by the vacuum/boost?

Rob,
I think I'll only need 2 extra injectors with the controller. David & I have been discusing a lot about this, and we all agree that the extra injectors are the simple way to tune the fuel. They can still keep the starting & idle in factory spec.

So is your Injector Controller easy to tune and what tools (such as lap top..etc) are needed to tune & save the setting? And what is the maximum injector size that it can handle? Does the Controller work by the RPM electronically or by the vacuum/boost?

http://www.splitsec.com/products/aic1prod.htm
Here is the website---they explain it better than I can Rob

Thanks Rob. The place is the neighbor city next to where I live. Awesome! Can I ask if you have used the Controller succesfully? And how much does it cost brand new?

Thanks Rob. The place is the neighbor city next to where I live. Awesome! Can I ask if you have used the Controller succesfully? And how much does it cost brand new?

I have used them with great success. I currently run two injectors on my truck and have used them in all my Tundra kits. Go to www.boostedtundras.com project cars to view some of my projects.
The cost from URD is $199. I will beat the lowest price you can find.
One AIC box is brand new and one has light use. Rob

I have used them with great success. I currently run two injectors on my truck and have used them in all my Tundra kits. Go to www.boostedtundras.com project cars to view some of my projects.
The cost from URD is $199. I will beat the lowest price you can find.
One AIC box is brand new and one has light use. Rob
Thanks, Rob. Give me a few weeks and I'll let you know. I'm still interested in this controller though.

I like extra injectors control is great especially for street application. I plan to do the same too. With possible ONE 1600 cc injector.