Engine Anyl Pro Files/Discussion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MWP

Hi all,

Ive put up rivmasta's EAP 1UZ engine files up on a web server for everyone.

You can get them here:
http://www.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/eap/

The more accurate we can make the stock 1UZ profile, the more useful itll be.

So if anyone has heads, inlet manifolds, exst headers, etc laying around that they can measure, please do so and put those numbers up in this thread... it will help.

Damien said:
Good stuff. Do you know what dimensions haven't been confirmed yet? If we have a list of what's needed it would help.
Yeah.
The things im not sure about are:
- Inlet & Exst port diameter and port length.
- Inlet runner length & diameter.
- Exst diameter and length (not so important).

I think everything else is pretty much ok.

I've got an approximate length from the back of the valve to the top of the lower part of the manifold of 32cm then 7cm for the bit of the runner connected to the plenum. I measured it a few nights ago using the end of one of those bendy magnetic pickups.

He he - filthy mind!

I just found this in the old ALSC archive:
"Intake valves open at 6 deg BTDC and close at 46 deg ABDC, and exhaust valves open at 46deg BBDC and close at 3 deg ATDC. This gives an intake duration of 232 deg, an exhaust duration of 229 deg and an overlap of 9 deg." P 8&9 For the Lexus 1UZ-FE
21ST Century Performace. Julian Edgar

Changes should be made.
You did this based on 98ron fuel. The program is written for the US octane rating, which is ron+mon/2. 98 ron = 93-94 octane, 96 ron = 89-91 octane, 92ron = 87 octane.
The programs shows a 70mm throttlebody is 616cfm, not the 400 shown. I forget what's on the v8, but if the Toyota v6's have70mm, yall must have atleast 70mm also.
Someone should pull a string, or a tape measure through their intake & exhaust manifolds, ports & measure the starting & ending diameter also. The thermostat is 190*F, not 180*F.

The volume of the runners can easily be measured with water by blocking the ports. And the volume of the itnake pleumn to the throttle body should also be measured.

The pre-95 engine had a ton of stuff different besides what's on this sheet.
Valve diameter = Intake 33.5mm , Exhaust 28mm, valve stems 6mm
1uz-fe-89-95.jpg
Valve diameter = Intake 34.5mm , Exhaust 29mm, valve stems 5.5mm
1uz-fe-98.jpg
3uz-fe.jpg

Hope that gives yall alittle more fun.

Here's the differance in what was modeled in the MWP & what the corrections make based on the 1995 spec.
changes.jpg