Standalone ECU E85 fuel map

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

krayn

Hi All.
Does any one happen to have a screenshot of a fuel map to suit a boosted e85 setup running 2200cc injectors. Just trying to get some base settings into the ecu to get it up and running to then get it dynoed. Any help much appreciated. Thanks Kris.

That would be great if ya could. I know it will be different in different setups, but just need a ball park figure to get it close. The injectors are 2100 cc and the map sensor is set up for 28.8 psi at 100% load. I aim to run at least 20 psi, but think 25 might be too much to ask of a standard bottom end.

Let me correct, good luck past 575whp on a stock bottom end which was 13psi in my setup
Thanks.. I was hoping for 650 flywheel, so may not reach that goal on bottom end i have. Will suck and see. Have a few short blocks on hand.
What broke on yours at 13 psi? Was this on e85? I may not need to run 20 psi to get my goal by the sounds.

I didn't actually have a power related failure on that engine, made 573whp@13psi on a precision billet 6262 t4 housing. Had a tilton 7.25" clutch that took out my thrust bearings. Was on 94octane pump gas. Not saying you won't make your goals but we're pushing the stock stuff pretty far already

I was running 440cc before on 98. The wolf does fuel on load points vs rpm. 100% load is 28.8 psi, and around 30% is 0 psi. Below 30% is vacume. What i was after was injector pulse times at different load positions or psi at certain rpm. Say 5, 10,15,20,25 psi. Just to get a rough map in to be able to run it on dyno and tune from there. The wolf does the injector map in milli seconds, not duty cycle. Thanks kris

Yeah i doubt it wil transfere accross. I will input values manually. Its time consuming, but would like a base map to work on. Even a screen shot of a map would be great