Driver side Header Modification for 1UZ to S13

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Kubi

Hey guys. I am currently in the process of doing this swap. Parts are starting to come in and it's about that glorious time. The only problem is that driver's side header. I knew i would have to fab it some; unfortunately the only pics i have found so far are very vague on how to do it and whats the best way. So if any of you know of or have any in depth pictures of what you or anyone else did I would greatly appreciate it. This forum has been awesome with the help so far i'm forever indebted to you guys.

Thanks RPS. I actually already had this picture but it wasn't as large and detailed. Do you have ay other pictures from other angles? and am i correct in saying that you bent the third pipe (second from bottom) around the steering? and also what about the fourth pipe?

I pretty much reworked the whole driver side header besides the first pipe. I also ran 3 and 4 around the steering shaft like you mentioned. Here are some more pics. Hope these help

05f2ae68.jpg
dc7b2540.jpg
53859db0.jpg
f5777427.jpg
7f5c8bb4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks that does help a lot to clear things up. I unfortunately cannot weld so I am having a third party do it for me and its hard to describe to him without pictures. That collecter is pretty interesting too. Is it a 3" out?

Thanks that does help a lot to clear things up. I unfortunately cannot weld so I am having a third party do it for me and its hard to describe to him without pictures. That collecter is pretty interesting too. Is it a 3" out?

I just used the big collector to line up the runners when I was making it. I ended up using the collector from the original tundra manifold that i cut up and that was a 2.5 outlet