Drifting Previa

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Did lots of meausrements. I am trying to put in a T3/4 into the supercharged system. I opened up the extra motor and the rods are very beefy. They are can handle at least 600-650 hp.

I still need to verify the material for the pistons. Twin charger would be very cool. The system will be manage by two 550 cc extra injectors. It would be very interesting result. I want a complete stock drivibility with boost at mid to high end.

5 Speed transmission is in my mind. There was one 5 speed available on ebay.

WOW.. i need some space.. i'de LOVE to do that to one of the family's van's
we've got a couple previa vans.. both are 4wd.. i was debating boost the other day.. but first.. i MUST finish the corolla.. then i move on to one of the vans.. i was actually thinkin about a v8 in one of the vans.. but my Dad would never allow that because of the gas consumption.. i guess we'll see what gas consumption is like once i have the corolla up and running..

that's awesome! but neither of my family's vans are supercharged
that option was available.. but we didnt buy the vans new and were never able to get our hands on a supercharged model
in any case a completely turdbo buildup on one of the vans would be a REAL good time
ahh dreaming.. only time till it comes together just amatter of how much time

I think the ultimate Previa would be the 5 speed manual with a GT30R. 5 speed were available from 1991-1993 in non-supercharged version.

LOL..... 5 speed never came with 4WD.

1991-1997 Toyota Previa: Highlights
Previa minivans went on sale in 1990 as a replacement for the Toyota Van. Previa had either rear-wheel drive or permanently engaged 4-wheel drive (All-Tracs) and were offered in either Deluxe or LE trim. The only engine was a 2.4-liter twin-cam 4-cylinder rated at 138 horsepower. A 5-speed manual transmission was standard; a 4-speed automatic optional. The Previa's engine was mounted below the front seats, but tilted to one side in order to provide a flat floor. It's accessible through a panel in the floor or from underneath the vehicle. Fluid reservoirs and other vehicle service points can be reached by opening the hood. Four-wheel disc brakes were standard on LE models and an antilock system was optional. A sliding right-side door and a one-piece liftgate augmented the front doors.

Year-to-Year Changes
1992 Toyota Previa: Previa gains a driver-side airbag, knee bolsters under the dashboard, and a center high-mount rear stoplight, becoming the first minivan to meet all passenger-car safety requirements. Among other changes this year, antilock brakes become optional on Deluxe models as well as LE models.
1993 Toyota Previa: Only minor equipment revisions are made to the 1993 Previa.

1994 Toyota Previa: Toyota minivans add a standard passenger-side airbag and an available supercharged engine for '94. The LE S/C and LE S/C All-Trac models arrived in showrooms in the spring. S/C denotes models equipped with the supercharged version of the Previa's 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine. It boosts power to 161 horsepower at 5000 rpm and 201 pound-feet of torque at 3600 rpm. Also, the previously available 5-speed manual transmission is dropped, meaning all Previas now feature the 4-speed automatic. Among the other changes this year are a new steering wheel, a pull-down strap on the inside of the rear liftgate, new front buckets seats with adjustable headrests, and a new front bumper and spoiler.

1995 Toyota Previa: The supercharged engine became available on the lower-priced DX model for 1995. This increases Previa offerings from six to eight.

1996 Toyota Previa: For '96, Previa is available only with the supercharged engine. As a result, the number of Previa model offerings shrinks from eight to four, with the DX S/C 2WD, DX S/C All-Trac, LE S/C 2WD, and LE S/C All-Trac making up the new lineup.

1997 Toyota Previa: Revisions designed to reduce engine noise and vibration are the main changes made to the Previa, as it enters its final year of production.