Dangerous Drifting

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"

Why would anyone want to drift in a straight road? This unsafe practice is not call for.

Last edited by a moderator:
This happen in my city !!

I don’t know what to say … stupidly is not enough to describes that …

And there is much video clips such that one

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have always thought drifting is a bit dangerous, but on city streets and around parked cars and people is just insane...

What you have in that video is a couple of dead arabs that should not have been drifting or watching the drifting on city streets...... Did you happen to see that one person get clipped...Man, Rag doll action...

Theres nothing to tell really. Its just dangerous driving usually in fwd v6 cars such as Toyota Camrys and Hyundai Sonatas, pulling the ebrake at rediculous speeds and counter steering. They are usually rental cars that anonymous people contact drivers to use, leaving large amounts of money in the glove box for payment for the entertainment.

Sounds like these fearless people need a new hobby... They may not last too long doing this one....

The closest thing to this that I tried was doing donuts and drifting I guess in a huge empty parking lot in the rain... It was fun but I remember getting a little dizzy after a while.. Many years back..