Parts Custom 3 piece wheels 19x9.5 19x11.5 BRAND NEW Still Raw

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xBoostx

Please check out my trader rating on My.is and supraforums.com Also on ls1gto.com check out the seller feedback section all under the screen name xBoostx i have a perfect history selling items online and quick shipping.

Item: 19" 3 piece wheels 5x120 (Can be drilled to 5x114.3)

Price: 3300 Finished | 2900 as is

Item Description: This is a set of Kranson Forged Klassic wheels for sale and already made! No need to wait for the centers to be CNC'd and the wheel halves (lips/barrels) to be made. The ACTUAL pictures of the wheels are the ones that dont have a finish. The other pictures are of the Kranson Klassics with different finishes to give you an idea of what they can look like.

Specs:
Bolt Pattern- 5x120 (Can be drilled to 5x114.3)
Front- 19x9.5 Back spacing= 6.125 (+22 offset) 3.5" Lip
Rear- 19x11.5 Back spacing= 7.375 (+28 offset) 4.5" Lip

The wheels were made for a E92 M3. But they can fit other cars with a 5x120 bolt pattern. Check the above listed offsets/backspacing and check to see if they fit your application. Or contact me with info of the car you want to put them on and I will let you know if it fits. They will clear most brake setups (they were made to clear the M3's big brakes). Lets us know your brake setup and we will confirm the fitment.

MSRP for this set would be $4700. The sale price (3300) includes almost any single stage color on either of the 3 parts unless negotiated other-wise. Powder coating, brushed or polished. (Chrome, anodizing, pearls and multi-tones are NOT included in the sale price.)

The best part is the wheels can be finished and shipped within 5 business days. Any set you order of custom 3 piece wheel takes between 6-10 weeks!

I will sell it as is without finishing for 2900 + shipping. Includes billet center caps.

KransonBMWfs9.jpg

KransonBMWfs8.jpg

KransonBMWfs5.jpg

KransonBMWfs3.jpg

Here is how the wheels can look like finished...

Custom.jpg

Kranson2.jpg

Kranson5.jpg

KransonTealBW.jpg

I have owned 15+ sets of wheels from cast 1 piece to HRE's and these seem to be structurally, design and weight wise one of the nicest I've owned. I also have them in 18's on my GTO.

GTO17.jpg

GTOKranson_zps6c29e8ca.jpg

GTOKranson2_zpsb8654425.jpg