crown auto to wolf tuner EMS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redsx

Hi Guys Has anyone wired up a crown A341 auto to a wolf tuner or V550 ecu. I am just no sure how many input/outputs it uses as there is no documentation auto transmission hook up.
From what I have found from reading various A340/1 posts on the web, it only uses sol1 and 2, lockup, a speed signal from one of the speed sensors and low, second and reverse signal, does it require more than that? it doesn't seem to be may compared to other trans controllers.

Speak to Robbie McQueen and Wolf EMS. He should be able to help you. I'm using a V550 and had my A340E wired into ECU but ended up designing my own tipronic controller based on an Arduino.

Speak to Robbie McQueen and Wolf EMS. He should be able to help you. I'm using a V550 and had my A340E wired into ECU but ended up designing my own tipronic controller based on an Arduino.
I am still waiting for a reply from Robbie for a few weeks now, I do understand he is quite busy.

I'd love to hear more about that... racing this weekend, and the trans was not fun. GS400 driveline, but the pushbuttons don't work for some reason either, so it kept shifting mid corner. Looking for low cost solution to just run on flappy paddles when in "D"