cranks but wont fire...what the eff!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey guys got the same issue my 1994 pickup ran perfectly fine then I tried to drive it and kaput.........nothing it stalled and same smoke from the intake, I never opened the motor up and never smoked at all,.....getting fuel just no spark and checked for Ignitonsand got them in all places needed except for the IGSW (ignition switch) at ecu, so I manuall powered it and nothing still,.....checked crank angle sensor and seemed fine but I had issues with the wiring before,.....I rechecked the wired I soldered and they are good. Could the sensor itself gone bad coul I have fried the ecu (wierd possibility) or something I'm missing......please help I feel like selling this project Im beyond frustrated I was about to tag the damn thing.

I am so pissed the motor sounded great the swap was done it didnt overheat and wierdness.....its too wierd of a possibility both igniters diedout or coils died so I'm assuming sensor or electrical.......im 99 percent sure its not the motor.... how do I check to see the ecu is still alive and keep in mind I didnt connect check engine connectors but did no eliminate the diagnostics port above th intake manifold....and btw the oil level sensor is cracked (i doubt this plays an important role in this) and besides that I drove the damn thing before I put the fans on. Im so lost beyond imaginable.

Check for 5 volts at the throttle sensor plug
This will tell u of ecu is on since u have no check light
Then go thru basics

Ok today I just got to the shop and 5 volts dead on at blue-red wire and 10 volts at red wire so im assuming ecm is ok. next im going to pick up a crank sensor see if that does the job and i guess i need some more suggestions. thanks everyone for replies.

Thanks to NTO motorsports this truck is running, they are the 1uz gurrus!!! It litterally took them 5 minutes to find the many problems it had and fixed...

First off I didnt have a neutral safety switch on the tranny it was missing,.......fuel pump ecu was wired backwards, no cats on the exhaust, no filter on maf ( whod thought a filter would affect it that much) and igniters not grounded.

ive had 1uzs with idle probs and poor performance due to restrictions or poor intake into maf
pull everything off maf and run it in open air all sweet
alot fo the times its the las tthing u would expect that causes the problem

exactly! no spark and that was primary so I didnt have to sell the truck man I love these motors they'll outlive us....:D

Attachments

• toyota COP's (Small).jpg
    toyota COP's (Small).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 18
Can someone help with the number on the original computer pin and what of the wires do you have to use. Is it necessary to use the igniters. If someone can help me please with a wire diagram date is marked better