CoP pricing

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hrforever

I've been researching CoP's from 2UZFE's and there appears to be a hugh variance in pricing. Here in Aus second hand items run to $100 each whilst new items from US range from $82 each to $195 for a full set of 8.

All the items relate to the same part number but the hugh difference in pricing, especially for the US items, is causing me to question quality. Does CoP quality vary that much dependant on price?

i guess its like most things
genuine are good quality
and then u have a variety of quality from chinaa
some good some bad
u need to find someone who has tested a set and see how they go for longevity and performance
even ls1 coils can get costly when we use them in conversions
i found some 2uz coil plugs new from a supplier of mine but by time u get plugs seals and
terminals get around 20 bucks a plug
it all adds up the more horsepower u want

yes u cant beat gm coils

50 bucks each for second hand ones is alittle steep for most in my experiences with customers over the past decade hahahahaah

As with all things, the budget has a bit of influence when making a decision. It would be great to pay the $80ea that some companies are asking for new stock, or even the $100 ea second hand a supplier in AUS is requesting. Just the other day I missed a second hand set of 8 coils on ebay.com that ended up going for $26 (the lot, not each:eek::eek::eek:), but my searching has shown a fair number of suppliers sell new coils by the name of Airtex and their prices range from $150 - 250 per set.

As for the plugs, these can be bought new from Ballenger Motorsport so this should get me under way.