The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What is your goal?

ITBs look fancy, have quick throttle response and sound interesting BUT...

They will not give you ANYWHERE near the power and torque curve of even a low boost FI system.

Tuning is complicated, air filtration, hood clearance, linkage syncronization and more make for a less than easy application. You will end up spending more than you think to get it usable and will be down on power to similar money spent FI.

You cannot argue against higher than atmo to make an engine breath...
Just keep things conservative boosted and you'll be fine...
Power torque at lower RPM is king..

Im not so sure the ITB's would be a bad choice. Gotta remember that your deleting the lower intake section thats notoriously restrictive. Add a set of cams + tune + raised redline and im sure it would turn some respectibe numbers. Cheap? no way but if he's dead set on N/A power its not like its impossible.

Also, an ITB UZ at 8000rpm+ will sound donwnright exotic!

Ive done the turbo thing and the 1uz love boost. Im going back to NA. I beleive with ITBs you need cams to make them worthwhile. They do sound good and mid range throttle response is awesome. Boost is cheaper and easier.

I remember some of the members here bought the OBX ITB, but its casting and fitment has low quality. It has to be modified to fit. You may search on that before buying it.

[QUOTEI remember some of the members here bought the OBX ITB, but its casting and fitment has low quality][/QUOTE]

I have heard the same thing. In my opinion, your looking at some custom mods to make it work anyway like an oposite rotation TPS sensor + throttle cable + 8-runner MAP blend + standalone + etc etc. If all thats needed is some light grinding work to remove casting flash then I still think its negotiable.

I never viewed OBX as a high quality company anyway but considering that they offer an ITB setup at all in nice and offers us lextremers an easy way into ITB's. W/O OBX's offering, then your back to the drawing board.

I gave this route some thought but with a sealed plenum around it and force fed. End of the day its a lot of work but that sound... man I that sound haha.