conversion 1/4 mile times?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I changed oil from some thing cheap to castrol synthetic and well i got 7 HP but it was three months apart a lot had changed dyno results are just not that repetable. that could be whether the fan is kicked in or not if the thermostat added pressure to the water pump. heat atmospheric tyre slippage tyre diameter ( it will have an effect)
there are just so many variables that it is not repetable.

Thank's for that 400ZED, in my case it was only a couple days apart & no other changes.
400ZED, i've just noticed that in the general discussion section that this topic has been raised.
Thank you for the info on your experiance on the subject.

JBrady said:
14.50s should be no problem especially with a good exhaust.

I have a basic drag acing software program that has proven pretty good in the past. Taking a 4200 pound (with driver) LS400 (1st gen 250hp engine) and using 200hp gets a potential ET of 16.07. Dropping the weight to 3000 pounds (1300kgs + driver) gives a 14.37.

My +-300hp LS400 weighed 3950 (with me in it) when it went 14.22.
Weight reduction really does make a difference. From reducing your car weight from 4200lbs to 3000lbs you gained almost 2 seconds on your quarter mile time with a stock 200hp Lexus......I wonder how that formula changes with let's say a 400hp lexus?... From your figures it takes around 650lbs in weight reduction to gain one second faster in the 1/4 on a 4000LB car.....Take a car from 3000lbs down to 200lbs and I would bet those numbers dramatically increase... Interesting software you have.....

I have just completed my 1uz conversion into a 1980 mitsubishi ex lancer. it was running a Link ECU, chevy turbo 350 trans and factory rear diff single spinner 3.9 diff. It spun the dyna pack rollers to 221rwhp and weighes no more than 1200kgs. it ran 14.0 @ 104mph first time out. Got a new diff with lsd goin in and a 150hp wet nos system. If i can get enough traction i'm hoping for high 11's. Next drag meeting Feb 16th so will see how it goes.

I have just completed my 1uz conversion into a 1980 mitsubishi ex lancer. it was running a Link ECU, chevy turbo 350 trans and factory rear diff single spinner 3.9 diff. It spun the dyna pack rollers to 221rwhp and weighes no more than 1200kgs. it ran 14.0 @ 104mph first time out. Got a new diff with lsd goin in and a 150hp wet nos system. If i can get enough traction i'm hoping for high 11's. Next drag meeting Feb 16th so will see how it goes.

Get an LSD and make your 150hp nitrous wet shot a progressive shot and that will do wonders for your traction out of the gates... A straight 150hp nitrous blast out of the gates in a 1uz..Lancer you will have crazy traction problems...

If all else fails you can always throw weight in the trunk:boggled: