confused

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8TOY

Hi all i have a problem,
When my car is cold it starts one pop and idles nice, but when its warmer when i start it, the idle just drops till it dies, but if i give it some revs when i start it its fine. just b4 it dies a error comes up on dash it is the "engine electrical" error.
I thought it might be either the afs, or fuel pump. any feed back would be much appreciated.

Basically with the throttle plate fully closed, there should be Continuity between IDL and Earth.
With it a micron open, there should be an open circuit between IDL and Earth.

Make sure the throttle plate and body is clean first.

I was getting idle all over the shop when I first started the car.
So for a while I just opened the throttle plate a bit to stop it from stalling.
This was annoying though, as it 'idled' at 1200rpm most of the time.

Few weeks later I change my intake pipe from a Crown to a Soarer, and it magically stopped the problems. I thought it must have been an intake leak or something, which was wierd, because I didn't find anything wrong with the old intake pipe.

Then a few weeks later I pulled the injectors out. I found out that I had left the rocker cover to throttle body breather hose off.
So I had a 15mm diameter hole in the intake.
After seeing that I was surprised it was idling at all. Explained why it was running a bit lean at idle/cruise.
Put that hose on and its been perfect since (well, almost perfect)

well my car has never done that b4, and i just got a new alternator and then it started doing that.
its just wierd because it only does it when the car has been driving and then stopped and then trying to start it back up. when its cold or hasnt been driven in a couple of hours it starts and idles fine.
Also what is a normal idle for a 1uz myn sits below 1 now like one full bar below on the digital rev counter.Is it supposed to idle higher??
I am so confused.