Parts complete 97 sc400 motor and trans 135k miles 450.00!! Fl

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xspsi6

complete 97 sc400 motor and trans 135k miles 600.00 Fl firm!

I am pulling my motor and trans to do a 2jzgte build which it runs very well and has a fresh tune up with in the last 3k miles which was caps,rotors,plugs and wires now it could use a timing belt as I was not inclined to do it since I was pulling the motor also I just rebuilt the alternator with new voltage regulator,bearings,rectifier bridge etc etc.

Trans shifts very well and has no issues as I changed the fluid 5 times with oem type t-iv fluid only.

Motor has had royal purple oil and k&n filters on a regular basis and also has a new starter in it as well

Complete take out with engine,trans,radiator,maf,etc etc

Last edited:
Yes but now I am selling the complete harness and everything complete with radiator and all for 600.00
Pics in current state
20120730_202041.jpg
Pics of the inside of the valve covers from when I replaced the vc gaskets
20120502_161309.jpg
20120502_161258.jpg

Any chance of splitting it up and selling me just the engine and harness? Its going in a 4runner and I dont really need the transmission. It is, however, a great price for the motor by itself.

Honestly I would rather just sell it together which why I have this listed at such a cheap price however you could make most of your money back parting it out, I just don't have the time or garage space to do that.