Vendor Competition Clutch Flywheels and Clutches

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hey mate. putting up some approximate prices would be good, and maybe some pic's of your work. would save you time, with any time wasters and that people know what to expect

Most of the Stage 3 Clutches run $350 to $450 depending on the application. I'm currently working on coming up with a 1UZFE flywheel.

-Doc

I think 4140 forged steel, but I will double-check. I can get it done asap but I need a flexplate and someone doing the project to help with some fitment questions.

-Doc

I think 4140 forged steel, but I will double-check. I can get it done asap but I need a flexplate and someone doing the project to help with some fitment questions.

-Doc

well im now only waiting to get a flywheel and ill be ready to bolt my 1uz into my ma70 supra, i do not have a flex plane that im aware of, sorry, but if your planning on doing a prototype kinda thing ill help with that and take a ton of pictures and give feedback ect...

Never had anyone follow through with sending me a flexplate and whatnot, still open to doing the project if there is enough interest.

-Doc

i would love for someone to send you a flexplate,but would be to long now for me to wait...

how much to convert my mkiv n/a auto supra wiring...to sc400 1uz w58 manual... and what parts would you need...cheers...im in england,so might be to costly with shipping etc etc...pm if you want...

I can see what I can do, send it to me whenever you get a chance and I'll see about putting a quote together.

Phoenix Tuning LLC
11511 Abercorn St Suite 199
Savannah, GA 31419