Free Come and get it

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
In Sydney.

I've got lots of 1UZ stuff hanging around my garage.

I would rather it in your garage than mine.

Come and take it away.

If you feel so inclined send money to [email protected] and we'll all benefit.

Call me on 0419 446 700 or send me a PM.

This is the start of my bowing out of the 1UZ market.

LMAO! Saw the title and nearly lost a mouthful of coffee all over my screen.

I thought you were referring to your Rover project!

Rover? Vitesse? SD1?

Coffee over the screen? My Beer just went everywhere!! List please?

There was a S3 XJ12 around the corner a few days ago with donk missing. When I went back taking the dogs for a walk with $$ in the pocket the bloody thing was gone.. "I Tawt I taw a Puddy Tat" and that was a matter of half an hour

In Sydney.

I've got lots of 1UZ stuff hanging around my garage.

I would rather it in your garage than mine.

Come and take it away.

If you feel so inclined send money to [email protected] and we'll all benefit.

Call me on 0419 446 700 or send me a PM.

This is the start of my bowing out of the 1UZ market.

Rod, I am sorry to see you leaving the 1UZ market...You have been a great inspiration, and a plethora of knowledge and information. I hope you will stay on Lextreme.

Ryan

LMAO! Saw the title and nearly lost a mouthful of coffee all over my screen.

I thought you were referring to your Rover project!

John, I almost coughed up my coffee this morning too, when I read Rod's note.

Ryan

What I have is mostly engine plastics plus a couple of alternators, a starter, upper and lower manifold a couple of heads and a couple of throttle bodies minus a few bits and a chopped loom.

No doubt if I look in the sundry boxes there's more but that's a good start. Oh yeah a Crown sump. Now everyone needs one of them.

This is all free so someone take it before the local scrap dealer sees all the alloy and the land fill the plastic. Ok the plastic will go in my recycle bin but what a waste?

And no the Rover stays for the time being but it will be sold eventually.

I live in Warrawee which is an unknown suburb!

It's nestled between Wahroonga and Turramurra.

I'm about 1klm from the end of the F3 Freeway.

Perfect. That's on my way to Newcastle to see the family. I'll be heading that way on tuesday night and back again on the weekend so i should be able to organise something based on your availability.

I'll give you a call later.

As of this afternoon it has all gone.

The only 1UZ stuff I have left is the engine in my car.

My garage won't know itself.

I'm with ya on the spare parts Zuffen. I have blown 2 engines and eveytime I tear them down for parts the garage gets a little smaller... and now its to the point where I can barely pull my car into my tiny 1 car garage. I just donated almost 2 complete engines to my college.

What direction are you thinking of takintg after this?

Mine just got smaller.. I seem to be collecting Celsiors. I think that the 82 lux is going to be on a win here and my 15yo daughters social life just ended. If you hear screaming you know what happened

I have it all now my garage is full. You can come and take the Starter and Alternators as long.as you take the rest. Just bring a ute with you