Cold start issues. No throttle response 1uz swap 88 toyota cressida

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
So i have swapped a 1uz out of a 1995 ls400 into my 1988 cressida. It runs fantastic when its warmed up but when its cold . It never wants to have any throttle response. you can sit on the gas pedal when cold and it wont move it just falls on its face. Only after going thru all the gears and being easy on the throttle 30-40 % throttle, it eventually starts responding normally (Cold state condition ).

Some of the things that i know.

The temp gauge on my car only registers at midrange and up . about 2-3 mins after running it jumps from cold to operation temp. i think the gauge is to blame tho, the computer registers correct temp on my scanner.
I installed a new Tps sensor (aftermarket AZ) did not change the idle drop
the rear 02 sensors were not hooked up. i wired the rears 02s into the fronts at the ecu. same response tho.(no Cats)
the egr is deleted , i plan on making a resistor to fit on the egr temp sensor connector , but haven't yet.
the maf is used ebay
it idles very low , 4 to 500 rpm. on real cold days it likes to die at a stop
the power steering vac is deleted , due to a leak.( the car idled low before , this made it idle lower , worse in cold temps)

i have a/c hooked up and was going to wire a evap solenoid into a/c clutch circuit for an idle up, so it doesnt idle extremely low when clutch is on , and route the vac lines from the intake to the manifold. ( i dont think this will fix any issue other than low idle.

Has any one had this issue with no throttle response on the cold condition

Hey there Kelvin, So obd2 is wired in , the only codes i have are for the sub 02s ( not hooked up) , and the egr ( i deleted and blocked off , just haven't bought a resistor for the heater circuit ). The wiring is all good that test, in your video passed.

( not related to issue). there are all the auto transmission codes stored in the ecu( manual converted) . if i get rid of the 02 and egr code will the check engine light go off ?

I was playing with an obd2 usdm ecu recently. I managed to get the cel out but I think I needed to do some trans codes. It was a month or so ago now but it is possible.