Coffee Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I am trying to find the Christmas Twins pictures... but cant find it. However, go to google and click image and type "ugly" and they should be in there somewhere the first few pages or so.

David,

Since I like you a lot, I'll be willing to sacrifice myself and entertain the women for you...Especially when it's dark, I get blurry and can hardly recognize how they look like.

Lextreme said:
Next time... bring her along... James always bring his boss. Oops... I meant his girlfriend along. Hopefully Celsiorgirl is not reading this....LOL
LOL.. Too late she already has. But its kool she can be my boss as long as she let me mod my car
biggrin.gif

David, your lucky I am not a moderator, I would of had to ban you for life for posting those pictures again... That is not funny......I get nightmares from those twins...

Steve, it looks like we are the only single guys out of the bunch,,,what do you say we double date the twins?....Dating requirements: Not only will it have to be dark, I need to be drunk and on serious mind altering drugs, I will also need to be passed out to hang...Times are tough though and ugly girls need love too, so what do you say buddy are you down? I will even take the ugliest one and do you a favor.....:yikes:

David,
You still keep their pictures? I really admire you for your passion about that twins...LOL. I miss them but I'll sacrifice and let you entertain them during your Christmas vacation. I just want you to be happy.

John,
Double-dating that twins? It seems like we're already drunk before we can even drink. But thanks for your kindness by taking the uglier one, I'll let you accompany with both. However, after you finish your romance with them, perhaps we might refer them to Oprah or Tyra. With some cosmetic surgeries by Oprah, some little skin here and there, some finished teeth braces, some silicone at the right place...etc, they would turn differently.

Steve are you suggesting a three some with the twins? Now I am really starting to get sick to my stomach...this thread is really and literally going to the dumps...

I wonder what the twins parents look like?:scared:

I can make it next Friday for sure James....Besides, I have my car scheduled finally to be dyno tested and tuned on Wednesday at 11:00 AM at Dynamic Racing Solutiions by Chris...... ...I need my car running at peak performance when hanging around all you Turbo guys.......He he... Tonight is a little tough for me but I could possibly make it....

James, I haven't heard from you in a while, are you having fun with your turbo'd SC400 or SC300 or what ever you want to call it?....You must....what WHP are you dishing out now on that beast? Have you raced anyone yet?

Ok John that would be great. So you gonna put your beast to the test huh hehe. Good luck and I hope you get the number you aim for. I'm planning to go Dyno my car soon but been super busy lately. Plus I have a few mods coming I'll show you guys some pics of it soon.

Car is running good. Still some stutter at high end, but it is due to my BPU+ mods and untune. It boosting real hard at 15 Psi but i'm turning it down to 13 and 14 psi. I dont want to blow turbo yet. I did boost at 17 -18 once and lets just say my god it is fun.
As for racing, lets just say my friend peter stop racing me on the freeway no more:biggrin: . I'm planning to finish it up for now with AEM EMS becuase I have 110mph fuel cut and it suck. That is it for now. I have to plan on marriage and afterward the LS project.

Congrats on getting married James!!!! :fest30: Who's the lucky lady? Us single guys will sure miss you.....Any plans for kids soon?:baby: Babies get expensive and can take away from that turbo money...Something to consider....Seriously, I happy for you, that is great.....

Anyway, so you are not tuned in either on your SC yet......Well, I am hoping for atleast around 220whp base and 350whp or so more with nos system...I have no idea what is going to show up on that dyno machine..My car feels pretty damn fast so we will see.. It better be a good dyno result after all the crap and time I poured into this car of mine.......I will post results......

John,
It's good to hear that you'll finally do what you've been waiting for. It's dyno tuning for your car. I wish you'll find it more interesting and satisfied with the dyno number.

James,
I didn't go to the meet today. I got out of work so late and got so tired. You're already planning for your marriage? Are you OK, buddy? I'm happy that you decide to take a temporary break. I hope your "current one" don't see this....:smileysex Please don't forget to let me know of your wedding. I'll surely come and congratulate you. I'm thinking that on your wedding, it'll be awesome to have a full line of all SCs and LSs following your groom LS (no Limo is needed) on the way to pick up your bride in the morning and to the restaurant in the evening.

Guys,
I finally bought a turbo, and it's still on shipment. It's a remanufactured (I hope it really was remanufactured) Garrette T04 and is similar like a GT35 with a T4 turbine flange. I'll post some pics when I get it. For now, I'll look into the fan swapping first. I'm so anxious to start it.

Alright steve, finnally you got the turbo. Now lets boost the sucker hehe. Let me know if you need anything buddy.

Attachments

• HPIM0223.JPG
    HPIM0223.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 10
Heh..heh..heh. I just hope that I can keep up with you guys.

Yesterday, 1 guy in a new Z06 pissed me off. He revved past me showing off his new car on the 405 fwy. I then followed him up kind of close. He then stepped on his brake when I was after him. However, my reflex and the brake helped me just right after him, although my brake is just stock. Where the hell is his racing principle? I then thought that beside a powerful engine, we really need a powerful braking system, too. For regular driving, the stock SC brake is more than adequate, but it's not enough for those racing incidents. I'll start looking into the brake upgrade, Supra, LS 4 caliper, or at least the EBC green pads with drilled/slotted rotors/stainless brake lines.

Steve, what are you thinking tailing a Z06 Vette are you nuts? I think a Z06 would pull away from all of us on this thread.....But he should not have braked like that and he's lucky you didn't rear end him and send him flying off the freeway....

I had a couple races on my way home last night, nothing to exciting - 1st race - I got another new 350z Nissan and I completely wasted it under the nos...This 350Z was lowered, fat rims and tires, tint,and he was pushing me on for a few blocks tailing me real close.....I thought he might be modified but he was not....A waste of my nos and time...He then cowardly creeped up too me at the next red light but stopped a little short of me.. It's funny how some people react after getting beat.. I remember those days all too well when my SC400 was stock..I don't think I ever won a race back in those days........

Then the second race happened just a few minutes later and what I thought to be a suped up older Honda Accord with one of those huge annoying tin can sounding mufflers,it had racing stickers, fancy gauges, etc..it pulled up to me at the red light...He started reving the engine with the clutch depressed, again I armed the nos and completely left him in my dust, another waste of nos...I thought for sure that Honda was turbo'd or runniing nos...It was all show and no go... Then after I braked and slowed he comes flying by me with that 4 banger screaming...Like I said it is funny how some people react after getting beat...

I get nervous with some of these little 4 banger imports, when you see all those little extra gauges mounted on the dash and what not...I remember not to long ago I almost lost a race to a older model Honda Civic hatchback, It was light, turbo'd and fast as hell once the turbo kicked and I remember those front wheels spinning and catching me as my rears were just starting to grip.., I just edged him out to 60mph under a strong nos run...0-100mph I would have lost......That was pre-headers, but still those litlle four bangers can fly when turbo'd as Steve would know.... See ya

Wow! You had a fun night. The 350Z without any forced induction wouldn't race with you. The Accord that you raced with might have been just a stock car with all the gauges for nothing (no turbo or NOS). I've seen that a lot. Those guys just wanted to look tough but the reality is nothing. They might have the header, an exaust system, and a hi-flow intake, which increase a lot of noises but without gaining much power. Most of those mods on the 4 cylinder only increases the max of 10 hp.

No. I'm not nuts with the Z06 or C6 although I knew I'd lose for sure. To be honest, I wasn't sure if it's a Z06 or just a new C6. I just wanted to have fun. Actually, with around 400 hp or 450 hp on the SC (to be easy, SC's crank hp to be compared with the Vette's crank hp), I will definitely hang with them. It's because the race isn't on the drag track so the Vettes can't pump out their full potential max power. So in that power range, the SC with 4/5 of the Vette's power can surely hang around.

The important factor is the tranny. If the Vette has a manual, then the SC might have a problem with slower shifting. However, if the SC has a modified torque converter and a shift kit (it's very important), then the SC's power will be quicker to transfer down to the wheels. I'll be looking into David's shift kit when the turbo system is done. I never used any shift kit before but I heard many positive comments about it.