Wanted Cobra M112

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

-Nemesis-

I'm having trouble finding one for sale on US eBay that someone will ship downunder. Can't hurt to ask here, someone may have one they bought for a stale project?

They're very expensive to ship to Oz. I sold mine in 2008, and the shipping was around $225 USD, with insurance. It was shipped to Ourimbah, NSW, BTW.

I don't know that the buyer has done anything with it (he hasn't been on here in quite some time), so if you're curious I could inquire & see?

John,

You sold yours already? Nemesis you can use my address and I can ship to you from there. Honestly it is a heavy piece of aluminum.

Yes David, I had a "new" M112 that I purchased back in 2006/7 and was going to use for my project, but Andrew Mueller convinced me a twinscrew was the better choice, so I sold the M112, and a Jordy manifold, to one of Rod's friends.

They're very expensive to ship to Oz. I sold mine in 2008, and the shipping was around $225 USD, with insurance. It was shipped to Ourimbah, NSW, BTW.

I don't know that the buyer has done anything with it (he hasn't been on here in quite some time), so if you're curious I could inquire & see?

That's not too bad, one US seller said $650 to ship! When you consider the cost of things here, the cheapest M112 cobra style I've found second hand is $1300AU. So buying one for <$500US plus a few hundred shipping still saves a big wad of cash.

If you could enquire that'd be awesome though, if he didn't want it Ourimbah is only an hour from me.

Lex: thanks for the offer mate, I'll let you know how I go.

Ebay is your best friend. I also bid on one two day ago. Buy it Now for $300 plus $45 shipping. You make sure you get the bypass valve when u purchase the charger. Most are missing. They are around $45 usd. So double check that.

Good advice thanks!

I'm looking at two at the moment, they're both sitting on $400 with no bids, but are as new condition (one is only 2000 miles old) and never been pullied.

The cleanest one though is the one who reckons $650 shipping, so I just messaged him saying I now live on the West Coast (ala your house David hehe)

I have an m112 i will sell you for 300.00 plus shipping. i also have a friend you owns a fed ex so i might be able to get a good deal on said shipping. let me know if you want it.

Thanks mate, I've nearly bought one already, but haven't committed yet.

What's the stats on yours? Side entry Cobra yeah? Number of miles, condition, been pullied etc?

yes it is a cobra. it has between 20,000 and 30,000. Shafts have no play and spin well. I have never mounted. I figur based on your post your closer to doing so. I can always get one later. Just let me know

I have been, I even have an M90 already. But everyone keeps telling me it's too small, and the cost to set up an M112 is looking out of my budget for now.

I've seen some m90 1UZ's on Youtube claiming just over 200rwkw, yet at the same time there's a guy with a 4WD and his M90 1UZ is making only 222hp at the wheels at a decent 8psi....

I should add that my original intention is for the torque, as my runner tows alot etc. Though if I am going to sacrifice HP for a cheap roots, I want TORQUE, like huge amounts compared to the procharger. Enough so I don't even 'need' to rev it out, which you have to do with the centri blower.

The ultimate would probably be the Procharger AND the M90 hehe, but I need the $ from the Pro to buy the Eaton kit.

understood. I just posted a reply about someone looking for an m112 and it was $399 on ebay with "buy it now" option. May still be there. Good luck! 2 more months i'll be back home for the summer and I can finally get my 4.7 going.

so i was wonding if you are still thinking you want that m112 or not. it also sounds like you may have a procharger to get rid of.

Sorry Nem im still keeping that M112 even after running TT with it Na :)

and yes i have been quiet on here for a while, ill have to post up a build up thread

atm im looking for a replacement pulley setup for a seized fan pump i dont need to use

Attachments

• IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 192
I was looking, well listening out everywhere for a blown 1UZ after hearing one was supposed to be there, but couldn't find it!