check out my new cars

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

chimpy

i bought two VIP's so far, cant buy more coz of the change to the 15 year rule, but these are the two babies that i have

whitey

006bz.jpg

145wy.jpg

092rq.jpg

not allowed so many photos in one post.. heres part 2

blacky

untitled7tq.jpg

untitled17wi.jpg

untitled35ns.jpg

the white one arrived about a week ago, picking it up wednesday. i seen it already and it arrived all well and good (container shipping)

the black one is just about to leave japan in a couple of weeks.

Feedback on thoughts, cheers

So i can have one in black and one in white, you know, for whatever color i feel like.

Na, actually, i bought the white one a while ago, and it was going to be my car. But, then i saw the black one just as soon as the white on was coming, and it was just too hot to pass up on. So ill sell the white one (not too soon though) and then drive the black one.

In future, i want to sell both and buy a stagea.

Very nice, it's a shame that the import laws changes regarding the 15yr rule, I would have loved to pick up a VIP Celsior for peanuts. Damn your a lucky bugger!

Nice cars, very modest for VIP cars. The black car is the nicer of the two.
What is the deal with the 15yr rule, is there a cut of date or have they already stoped them coming in?
I don't surpose you will give us any hints as to how much your cars cost you?

the 15 yr rule changed to a pre 1989 rule and will change to a 30yr old rule in 2020 that is the guts of it.
due mainly to a change in the adr'S in 1989
if you had a financial link to a car that was 1990 you could still import it if you purchased it prior to some date but that was the only loop hole.