Car of Choice for 1UZFE Swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'm thinking about putting one in a 1973 Mk III (TC) Cortina. I was given the car recently, and it's got no rust, an oddity in itself. The old 200 six still runs well, but the gearbox is sad. So's the paint. An easy restorer, or good basis for a project! As it's not worth much, and only weighs 1150 kg wet with the cast iron six, it's not much of a choice.

I've two bikes to finish first, though.

What about 1988 cressida ???

A lot of room
Light weight ~ 1300 kg
Independent suspension
Manual gear is available
Good price for spear parts

What you think guys ??

Does anyone know anything about this car?

http://www.k1-styling.sk/main_en.php?id=8

Price, etc?

Small world; I work with someone in Algeria who lives in Bratislavia and have asked him to swing by their place and have a look. Should hear something back from him in the next 2-3 weeks and will update you. It's certainly a nice enough looking car, although that front shot looks sorta Corvettish.

Let me know what you find out ... I'd bet that car came out before the C6 did though, so the vette may look like it :D

Small world; I work with someone in Algeria who lives in Bratislavia and have asked him to swing by their place and have a look. Should hear something back from him in the next 2-3 weeks and will update you. It's certainly a nice enough looking car, although that front shot looks sorta Corvettish.