Can I get 300RWHP @ 8PSI?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mshawari1

Can I achieve 300WHP If it is a stock 1UZ with Eaton M112 supercharger @ 8PSI + 250cc injectors. With manual transmission "W58".

If you don't think it's not possible… what shall I do to achieve that goal? WI maybe?

No idea what mine has (yet) with 7psi through a front mount. Though my RWHP would be below par thanks to a transfer case, heavy duty steel tailshaft, big 4WD tyres etc...

Thats pretty amazing, its like the SC had no loss compared to the turbo.
well only ever compared it to one other turbo 1uz that is in a off road stadium truck and i think that had only around 6 or 7 psi, no intercooler, and lacked quite a lot of power compared to my setup. i think its not just how much boost you pump into these motors, but as we all know with all the other extras, like exhaust , computer, intake designs etc thats where the differences come into it.i have a new supercharger pulley on the way, which is the smallest one for the m112, ( 2.75'' ) so looking forward to seeing some major improvements

I'll do the same as Justen. I'll crack the tuner if he can't make it 300 rwhp with 8 psi. :tongue1: There're several M90 on 1UZ has made 260-270 rwhp with just 5 psi untuned. KC95 made 315 rwhp with around 8-8.5 psi with his centrifugal supercharger. My untuned turbo setup at 8.5 psi can hang with 340 rwhp 2JZGTE SC400 from 30-90 mph with no sweat. Make sure your 8 psi is read by the boost gauge and not the pulley size.

Thanks for the info, But I am using the stock ECU and let's say 7.5 PSI.
There were no tuner !!!!!
BTW the stock M112 pulley will give 6.5 PSI… right?

That is crazy hp gain... What computer?
crazy?? computer is a link, also running twin throttle bodys, water to air intercooler, bigger injectors, good exhaust system, etc. not sure how to upload pics but my dyno sheet reads, 386hp at 5744rpm - 115mph. and 524nm at 4165rpm. that was all thru a 5 speed manual, but now car has th350. have run best of 12.3 at 112mph

What clutch system are you running Commy?
ahhh i think it was a modified gt4 toyota one from memory. was crap any how. not too much slippage on the road but as soon as the slicks went on, the clutch cried enough more than once over about 3 sets of clutches, so the 5 spd had to go. the auto was around half a second faster over the quarter any way.

I would find some bigger injectors [36Lb +]or run an FMU?? But its far better to let ECU do the tuning!!
A higher flowing fuel pump would be safe ..
A Walbro 255 in tank should do what you want..

I would find some bigger injectors [36Lb +]or run an FMU?? But its far better to let ECU do the tuning!!
A higher flowing fuel pump would be safe ..
A Walbro 255 in tank should do what you want..
For a low boost and economically set up, let's say 7 psi a lower, a FMU and a high pressure high flow 255 Walbro is hard to be beat.

For a low boost and economically set up, let's say 7 psi a lower, a FMU and a high pressure high flow 255 Walbro is hard to be beat.
Yea initial set up cost wise yes!!
But fuel economy ?? The ECU would be better!!
An FMU tends to dump fuel rather than metering it...
A metho / ethanol injector system works o/k, helps in take temps...
Atleast do something to try better tune...

I am running an FMU for my 7psi intercooled and never adjusted my base fuel pressure. Anyone know what stock 1u fuel pressure is? And a ballpark of what a low boost setup should have pressure wise? I figure a fuel press. gage would help. I am currently running OEM fuel pump and have a 190lph walbro that should barely supply stock injectors once fmu kinks shut. I was under the impression that the 250 would hurt fuel economy and I really don't get on my blower too hard these days... shes my daily out here and i cant afford to ride her hard since in the old days I had my trusty backup 88' toyota pickup 22re that ran like a sewing machine.

I have been readin up a lot on the multiple ideas on tuning, after this thread I feel I should ditch my header idea and invest the dough into a piggyback.

Steve- did you ever settle on a pggyback? I am sorta starting my search right now.