Cam belt

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I've heard of over 200,000klm on early engines.

No idea how many K's on my belt but it keeps going around so I keep driving it.

If the belt breaks the car stops.

The early engine is non interference (it means the valves won't hit the pistons if the belt fails) so it just means a tow and replace the belt. Best practice says replace the tensioner, idler and water pump whilst your in there.

The early engine is non interference (it means the valves won't hit the pistons if the belt fails) so it just means a tow and replace the belt. Best practice says replace the tensioner, idler and water pump whilst your in there.
Yes I have everything ready to go.. It's a '99 so it's interference.. It's on it's 2nd belt @180,000km (total 335,000km) so i'm trying to get myself together before Xmas to get it done... Still running like a dream... Dam sunroof won't open which annoys the hell out of me...

BTW.. just as a matter of maintenance I thought i'd replace the iridium plugs... put a new set in about 7 years ago well over 100,000km.. Since i bought a new set i put them in however the old ones looked like they could do another 7 years and the mixtures looked perfect.

Only the ucf10 engines are non interferance. Ucf20 all are interferance, non vvti and vvti.