Button Willow Video

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gs3blk2k1

Hey gang.
I finally got some footage up for you guys to watch.
I must say that the 40mb download is not for the faint of heart.

In short, the video is some in car footage of me in the Gs3 at buttonwillow raceway, somewhere in middle california.
I have been to streets of willow a couple of times, but this was my first time at B.W.
As you will see, i take it slow in the beginning, so i can learn the course.
Also, my driving line is pretty bad, but i've watched the video enough by now to do a lot better next time around.

Some honorable mentions in my young tracking career, some cars that i have passed are:
Early model Acura NSX
04 Mustang GT
04 Subaru WRX
In the case of the nsx and wrx, lesser driver performance was their concern.
edit:
02 civic turbo
Mazda rx7 FC model
many early miatas except turbo.
BMW M3 (not yet) haha
Nissan 180sx
and more..

[video link broken and removed]

thanks to www.importsuci.com for the track inspiration

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what im talking about! I just autoxed my new(er) car for the first time, so much fun. Im just waiting for the right oportunity to road course it. Right now i dont have the extra money to buy a extra set of wheels and tires.

What kind of tires did you run on?
I like the onboard camera setup, i plan to make one soon.
And well for your driving, itll only get better with more seat time. Im sure you heard this enough at the track, keeping it smooth is the ultimate key. I noticed toward the end of the video you started to make better lines, keep it up!

Congrates and i love to see videos! (ill post mine up when my friend can convert it to a computer, funny thing, when you all race the same heat, its hard to record! lol)