Body kit dillemma... need some help!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey guys I just purchased the J- Magic replica extreme dimensions duraflex fiberglass kit for my 92 SC. I am very dissapionted with the quality of this kit I only paid 900 for it so I guess thats my fault, but I thought it would be alot better than this. The side skirts went on somewhat decent with minor trimming so im gonna keep those. But the Bumpers holy hell are they crap, my father owns a body shop and I have done and been around body work my whole life. I have soo much time in modifying these bumpers to try to get them to fit that I got so pissed I threw them in the trash. I had almost 20hrs in the real lip tryin to get it to fit, you would test fit and modify and test fit and modify constantly. But when you would make one side fit good the other side would go to hell and around the license plate would never lay flush with the bumper. Im sorry for the pitty party guys, but im curious what bumpers you had good luck with putting them on no problems.

Well, i'm sorry to say, but that's what happens with the majority of "knock-off" replica kits. You paid $900?!? For a few hundred more, you could have had the real kit.

I only paid $1,300 for my JIC kit when I had it years ago...fit like a glove...

Sorry for wasting all your time in it, save up more for the real thing and it normally fits like a glove all the time or modifying is slim to none to make it fit properly.

I've had JIC, AutoCouture, and Wald kits. AutoCouture, fit like a glove. JIC, fit like a glove (minor sanding of the front bumper). Wald kit, front & rear fits nice, side skirts fit like crap.

Ya I know I screwed up but not saving more and buying the legit kit, but I solved my problem. I got alot better paying job now that I enjoy so I can easily afford thinks for the sc. I kept the JIC side skirts which look really good im my new phantom metallic paint off of an 05 gm car. I bought the 97+ oem front bumper, and 92 oem rear bumper. Im still undecided on the front and rear lip, im thinkin about vertex.