BMW E30 1uzfe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yeah, I like the rims you showed me better. I'd take those in a flash over what I have. But I need to save the money for the paint or what ever else I end up needing. I hate the color of the car the way it is. Its going to be Silver and I want to paint it right. I've got nice paint guns and a place to do it. I'm going to remove the front and rear windows. I'll paint all front end pieces off the car as well as the sunroof. Then I'm getting a new windshield and rear window installed. I'm also toying with the idea of shaving the door handles and going with the auto pop key fob.

hey dudes just dropped my 1uz in my 2 door 1985 e30 fits better than a in a hilux ute more room in engine bay. front sump clears crossmember good. supra gbox crossmember bolted straight up no drilling nothing powersteering fittings exact thread match me and my mate couldnt beleive it ay!?! i planed it bloody well though, put the prep work in, and its a dream!

hey dudes just dropped my 1uz in my 2 door 1985 e30 fits better than a in a hilux ute more room in engine bay. front sump clears crossmember good. supra gbox crossmember bolted straight up no drilling nothing powersteering fittings exact thread match me and my mate couldnt beleive it ay!?! i planed it bloody well though, put the prep work in, and its a dream!

interesting i want to do a conversion like this one

What was required to get the cluster working? Is it as simple as running the stock harness? I'm looking for a wrecked LS400 at the moment and want to make sure I grab everything I need in one shot.

Also, do you have an album of the photos, apparently they don't work on my computer.

Although an E36, I've been using a modified stock E36 325i type.

Seems to be holding up, a guy I know had a 1JZGTE E30, running the stock 2.5 E30 driveshaft, held up fine for a long time.

Only rear stock axles suffered, but he was putting out a good 400hp so a bit different to a 1UZ.

My plan is to upgrade to a CV type M3 shaft and have it customised for my gearbox.