Blown EA Flacon Pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hey there guys worked on the car over the weekend got it to the stage where it wants to fire and start still have a few pipes to make for the turbo set up and all should be good cant wait

hey got the beast to start a few problems with it to go have no revers or park in the 2 speed powerglide and a slight water leak on the water pump side any tips please coment will put pics up soon

how did you hook up your glide? who made the adaptor?

only way to fix the wp is for a new one mate - sometimes they stuff the front seal when it gets squashed when pulleys get bumped in shipping. i wouldn't risk a re-seal if it's leaking from anywhere.

pm me your details. would love to see this in person.

found that the transmition would not work until you press the button to activate the trans brake the water pump was found not to be leaking it was water on the inside of the plastic when we were filling it up

hey there guys the lates picture of the engine bay got the boost controller fitted just needs to get wired in and the final look over the whole lot and then fire it up big thanks goes DAVE MAC AND TO JOHN FROM J&J AUTOMOTIVE IN BIBRA LAKE ( 08 94341355 ) for letting me finish of the car in his workshop he has done about 6 lexus v8 with turbos on them SO IF YOU GUYS GET STUCK OR NEED ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO CALL HIM LET HIM KNOW WHO SENT YA

thanks guys for the comments still a few things to change on it hope to have it at powercruise got to change the header tank got an ali one and to box in the air fillters behined the head lights

thanks guys hope we start the car on the weekend and start the tune up side of things hav got a whole lot of spares of the motor like manifolds rocker covers top of manifolds oil coolers if you need anything let me know reasonable prices

hey guys took it for a drive and what can i say it pulls like a road train had a few hicups with oil in the exhaust from the rebuil washed it out all ggod now final dyno to take place tomorrow

so i spied this topside at motorvation over the weekend,had a brief look at it saturday night when the bonnet was up.

Really nice setup,did you get it dynoed in the end??