Seller Feedback BIP Toyota

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Sudsy

I bought my motor and trans package from this mob and arrived. This was back in Nov. They sent the wrong one, i asked for a soarer as i wanted the rear sump they sent Celsior. Rang up and "no problem we will send you the right sump". A week and a half goes by ,no sump. Ring back "sorry we forgot" . 10 days later sump arrives, same as what i already have. Ring back again, "sorry i'll send another one today". 2 weeks later no sump. Ring again " the guy that took it off said he sent the right sump the first time so we didn't send another one". By this time the language got a bit (very) colourfull about what dickheads did he employ etc etc. "Sorry we will send another sump". Well finally got the right one so i could set everything up in the car (37Chev). Got it all set up then pulled it out so i could finish welding everything up. Just before i put it back in i turned the motor over to check the timing belt and it locked up. Turned it backwards and nice thick rusty water came out of the 2 centre cylinders on the rh bank. Ring up again "bullshit never had this problem on any other motor" To cut a long story short they agreed to replace motor. Drove in to Adelaide 1 1/2 hrs each way on the deignated day to drop off this motor and pick up replacement rang the truck driver "wasn't ready to pick up so i haven't got it". Drive all the way home again another phone call blah blah blah, finally arrived 3 day's later all wrapped up no worries. Got home unwrapped it only to find some of the loom plugs broken and the cam belt tensioner broken, Ring up again "sorry i'll send them straight away" week later still no parts, ring again I sent them last week but i'll send again this time with aust post instead of the cheap courier company. Parts arrived next day. They sent the serpentine tensioner. Rang again on Monday "Sorry i'll send it today". Well i rang again this morning as it still hasn't arrived and got told " we have it ready we will send today"
So unless you are in Melb and have the time to **** around with these f***in morons don't bother dealing with them as they obviously dont check anything before it goes out and once they have your money really don't give a ****.

thats y i buy all my stuff from sss automotive

i would not go near half the other importers out there

i hear all the stories from my customers

where these guys cheaper than the other guys

usually the cheaper ones stuff u round

end of the day for the sake of saving 200 to 300 dollars its not worth it in the end

anyway the motor industry is llike this every single minute of the day 400 days a year

u just have to live and learn

i dont often buy on price but rather reputation of place

I have heard really good things about sss automotive also! I bought my front cut through rollin imports located at Burleigh on the Gold Coast! Great service, came in an hour early so i could pick it up (only time i could get a towy on sat) would highly recommend them!!!
I spent months looking for a 1uzfe front cut and with prices ranging from $1000 to $4000 you can clearly see the difference when you compare!!!