Vendor Billet Remote Oil Filter and Oil Cooler Adapters

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4runner95

Interested in this adapter? Email me at [email protected]

This is a custom billet remote oil filter adapter for Lexus and Toyota V8 and some Inline 6 Motors. (click on images below to see larger pics)

lexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-1.jpeglexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-2.jpeglexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-3.jpeglexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-4.jpeglexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-5.jpeglexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-6.jpeglexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-7.jpeglexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-8.jpeglexus-remote-oil-cooler-adapter-9.jpeg

This is a custom part that is needed for swaps into cars and trucks that have tight frame rail clearance. What this does is allow you to have a remote oil filter, or a remote oil cooler or both. These are made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum. They are fully CNC machined here in the USA, They are fully chamfered and free of any burrs.

They feature 2, 1/2"-14 NPT ports. I will include either -8 (blue fittings shown in photos), or -10 (black fittings shown in photos). Shown in the photos is a customer that had one of these installed with -10 lines and a remote oil filter for frame rail clearance and a oil cooler for cooling in a 1995 Toyota 4Runner with a 1uzfe. This particular customer tapped the top of it for a Toyota oil pressure sender. I can include a -10 to -10 fitting that has a 1/8" NPT port in it for an extra 20.00.

Most guys run the oil sensor in an adapter fitting by the oil filter or cooler. They also have the factory o-ring groove machined into them to ensure perfect sealing. I am also including the new hard to find Toyota O-Rings. These factory Orings are getting impossible to find, and these are brand new fresh o-rings.

I offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.

These adapters are designed in Simulation software to hold over 500 PSI, to ensure they will never fail, even though a motor only produces about 100 PSI max.

I offer these in Black hard anodized or in Natural Aluminum Machined Finish. This anodizing resist all corrosion such as salt and road grime. It will never get dull, and will repel all chemicals and cleaners, as well as all oils and fuels.

We are selling and including 1 Black Anodized Oil Adapter, with either -10 fittings or -8. For an extra 20.00 you can have the 1/8" port adapter.

Message me with letting us know if you want -10 (Black) or -8 (blue) fittings installed.

The fittings, either dash 8 or dash 10 are installed to the correct torque with PTFE sealing tape, and guaranteed not to leak.

The Non-Anodized ones are [email for current price] shipped in the United States or [email for current price] Shipped anywhere else in the world. I will include either Dash 10, or Dash 8 fittings.

The anodized ones are [email for current price] Shipped in the United States, or [email for current price] Shipped to anywhere else in the world. I will include either dash 10 or dash 8 fittings with the purchased Bracket.

Last edited by a moderator: