bellhousing ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rotarex

i did alot of reading but i still don’t get it, p.s i have only done 1 swap in my life rotary engine ) do i really need a bell housing for a 1uz swap? Cant i just make an adaptor from engine to bell housing? And for clutch and flywheel cant i use OEM ............PS my truck is a 95 V6 5 speed 4*4

Rotarex,

You can use the 1UZ auto bellhousing if you make an adaptor for the gearbox to bolt to it.

You also need to work out some form of clutch actuation.

Toyota/Lexus only make 1 manual flywheel for the 1/2/3UZ and it's on a 100 series Cruiser but manual 100 series have never been sold in the states. Whilst it would be possible to purchase all the manual bits (flywheel, bellhousing, clutch etc) off Toyota it would probably cost as much as your car is worth.

Best bet is to purchase a complete kit from CRS or Dellow in Australia and ship it home. At your exchange rate to the Aussie dollar and the Free Trade Agreement it will be most reasonable.

I looked it over as well and in detail and for me and my sc400 it is too much work to switch tranny's from an automatic to let's say the V160 or some other strong manual tranny, fabricating a clutch sytem is too much work, etc.... I am working on finding ways to beef up the original stock tranny in my sc400. I hear it can be done and I am also working on how to achieve more timely shifts as well, I believe a really good stand alone ECU will help with the timely shifts to create peak performance. I am trying a different route then the norm, I will find out more info on what can actually be done to really strengthen the stock auto tranny's. Larger valves etc... I know you are working on a totally different beast, but I have a simular situation to yours.

dam thats the reason i dislike this swap because its costing up front money, i donno if i should wait till i have $5000 up front or wait till i have a project truck lol, GEEEES UMMMMMM im stressed i need power!, looks like the 5VZE for me and work from there :???:..orrrr i can find a sugah mamma in aussy to hook me up:veryhappy

CRS & Dellow will ship to you if you want.

You could have the stuff shipped to the States (no import duty due to Free Trade Agreement) and drive down from Toronto to Buffullo and collect it. Then just smuggle it back into Canada.

The whole shooting match shouldn't cost more than C$1,500 plus your choice of transmission.

You also get bragging rights of "I imported the parts especially from Australia".

Zuffen u tha man, i just rember my uncle ust to do that for picking up reef fish............$1500 for bellhousing, adaptor, clutch & flywheel ??