Autronic MAP

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
MAPs are not handed out for a reason.
1. They are for that specific setup and no other. Using them on another setup could be catastrophic.
2. The instructions have a method of building a base map which will be safe to use.

If you have an Autronic ECU then the manual is the place to search for an answer, not the internet. If this fails call your local dealer.

Autronic has excellent dealer support. Your 1st priority is to contact the dealer you purchased from. They have an obligation to sort it out.

There's nothing wrong with the manuals - they tell you eveything you need to know to get it working. Anything unusual outside of the manual can be sourced from the dealer.

I can help you setup the SM4 for a 1UZ, but I will not write a step by step guide. Post some specific questions about what you are having trouble with.

Good reading Lex,you sure have done some "Homework"on this..very nice indeed,lots of work and thoughts...only thing is..Chevy Rods? Only Kidding..heehee Only thing i didn;t see in the tech specs ..Some NOS system..haahha maybe wont need it..