Cars For Sale Aussie 4Runner 3VZE and 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Wegs

After having a baby 4 months ago, I have been unable to progress my project any further, since I can't see the situation changing soon... I am selling my 1992 4Runner. It has the 3VZE and electronic shifted A343H and transfer case removed I have a 1UZ with A343 electrics and computer ready to go back in. Engine was bought from Ichiban in Sydney.

The 4 Runner was bought for the project so the 3VZE is a little tired 300,000+ ks. BUT the body is good and straight, rust free. White in color. Has koni shocks, 2"lift, long range tank straight clean orginal interior. LSD Rear diff. After market Central locking was added too.

I have had the 15 x 7 wheels sandblasted and painted but there are no tyres. There are options for moving the car to trailer etc that can be discussed.

I am after $3800 (ono) for the whole lot and don't want to separate it. I paid 3500 for the truck and 1800 for the motor.

Car is located just north of Newcastle NSW. Email for photos. Mail to [email protected]

Vehicle now has 4 16" SR5 Steel wheels, fitted with brand new 32 x7.5 " LT Muddies. A fifth brand new tyre also comes with it, but I haven't found a matching chrome SR5 wheel to put it on. Price o Stay at $3400 ono, but tyres included so no price drop this week.

Price drop to 3000, no offers as I can't go any lower than this.

Price drop to 3000, no offers as I can't go any lower than this.