Cars For Sale AUs (Melb) VL comm wagon 1uz-fe for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gsrt085

AUs (Melb) VL comm wagon 1uz for sale (price drop)

HI all. well it's time to sell.

Vl commodore berlina wagon with 1uzfe conversion. crown type motor with lexus box

-Running standard computers engine /auto professionally wired by toyospares in bayswater melbourne (Matt)
-all mount profressionally made for engine and gearbox.
-professionally moditified and balanced tail shaft from duggans balancing. new ceter bearing.
-vx front brake upgrade kit
-18x8 vy ss rims 90% tread
-aircon( just needs gasing)
-power steering
-resprayed engine bay
-new vn commodore alloy radiator and thermo fan
-all new hoses
-heater
-transmission cooler
-1uz-fe motor travel only 97,000 when pulled out of front cut, now travelled an addional 16,000 in commodore
- new spark plug
-serviced every 5,000kms
-commodore only travel a genuine 190,000kms in excellent conditon
-blue velour trim
-series two calais dash
-rev tacho modifed to read lexus v8
-rego
- white wagon
-tow bar
-tinted windows
-cd player
engine gets between 11 to 11.5 liters per hundred kms very econmical for a v8

car is in excellent conditon, mechanical A1 (can't beat a lexus) drives very very well, can email photo's only to genuine buyers no time waster or test pilots. no corners cut in this conversion everything done right.

asking for $6500 with no engineering or $6500 plus engineering and rwc cost.
car is in rwc now and engineer ready, just don't have the money anymore to get it engineered as i have just finished building a house.

ph 0431 153 282 (Tony) open to offers so just ask. if there is any question just ask me, easier to call me as i don't have a lot of time to get on the forum

cheers Tony

Hi..Attracting a bit of interest here..Possible to have a chat on the phone....?The front looks like just the normal VL..?Ill do aserch on that..
Cheers

OK guys, Tim (AKA Bango) has decide to buy, so i guess it is sold just waiting for funds to come through.

Thanks to all
cheers