Anyone running 4 coil waste spark on a 1uzfe yet?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

VWTurbo66

Hi All,

I'm about to install an MSD DIS4 with 4 x dual output coils onto a 1UZFE soon, but need to know which cylinders to pair up.

Has anyone done this before, or am I about to do some trail-blazing?

Cheers,

Ian Swinkels

What Cyl to pair

The cylinders to pair are easy to work out
the firing order is 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 (same as a Chevy) so pair the following cyl together. 1-6, 8-5, 4-7, 3-2. If you have any problems ring me. If you also want an easyier system to install try looking at the Electromotive XDI www.directignition.com

Thanks for the info. Knowing the firing order was the only blank I needed filled out. I shouldn't have any issues wiring the MSD as I'm familiar with installing these when connected to WOLF ecu's.

Cheers,

Ian

VWTurbo66
Sorry i went home from work last night to get that information for you as i couldn't remember, i should of put that in my post

Looks like techo has sorted it out , so that is the main thing

I won't be putting it in the car for a little while yet. I've got to custom re-wire the back end of the car(where the ECU is), and Fatty's still got to move the fuel cell, transmission cooler, and fit a remote oil cooler. Once all thats done I can wire it all up perminant and it should work a treat.

Fatty's upgrading to 580cc injectors at the same time. The injection and ignition upgrade is to allow some more boost. If figure he will get about 16-18lb maximum.

I'll post pics of the wiring once its all in the car.