Anyone know where David, aka lextreme, is??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

krayn

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has heard from David? I purchased some valve stem seals from this site and havent been able to get a reply from him where they are, or if they have been sent. Tried emailing and PM but no reply. Just want to know so I can get some else where if he cant send them as I cant put my heads back together untill I have them.. Cheers Kris.

The Holidays are always a tough time to find people. I know David is very active with his family & church, but I'm sure he'll pop up in the next few days. I've emailed him a link to this thread as well.

Glad to hear you got it all sorted out.

As for head studs, they might be a bit more difficult. I know Bullet up here stock the ARPs but at $480, they are prob a tad pricey for a stock rebuild? Best bet may be to track down the ARP p/no and contact some of our local performance suppliers (VPW, Rocket, etc) or possibly source them from the US with the going exchange?

Thats about what I was up to, but finding it hard to locate the part numbers. It looks like it will be two 3sgte head stud kits, but not sure? Was going to buy the lextreme head studs but first use the stem seal purchase to see how purchasing thru here was going to go. The engine is going back standard but with port work better springs and head studs to keep the heads on. Hoping for 20 psi on e85. Cheers kris.