Another 1UZ powered A70 Supra

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It's just the flywheel without a ring gear. 1uz bolt pattern, about 12lbs or so, fits 3s-gte and 2jzge pressure plates. Just cut 1uz ring gear off of flexplate, weld onto A1 turbos flywheel and it's done.

BTW if you Supra guys are going to have a meet, I can take pics if its probably Monday, if not definitely Tuesday. I can take photo's of all 4 together outside of the closed Good Year right next to where Sean's car is so he can partake in some photos.

Damn Matt, thanks..... I didn't even know that you took any pics when I was over at Seans that day......

-----------------------------------------------------

On a different note, we finally figured out the connection issue with my buddies video camera and finally go the video that was taken a week ago up.... Its not the greatest video but its a video of the car running.....

Oh, its not smoke in the one scene, its the camera lens fogging cause he was to close to the exhaust....

Enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j300OZt5ah8

I have a 1990 Supra NA that I am doing the conversion on and I am wondering about the motor mounts. What motor mounts did you use? If you have a pic of them on the motor I cannot see them due to the restrictions on these computers.

this car belongs to me now, however the OP made the mounts himself. im not sur eon the design differences but i saw a set of 1uz mounts for a MK3 supra for sale for like $100 in Florida the other day. i believe they were on www.supraforums.com in the florida for sale section.