Air Force Suspension Group Buy!

PARTS FOR SALE: Send an email to [email protected] for availability.

Luxury Mods

Approved Vendor
Lextreme Lexus Enthusiasts!

We are proud to offer a new suspension upgrade from Air Force!

Tired of scraping your nice aero kit on speed bumps and drive ways? If so, then this kit is for you! It simply is a coilover system, you set it to your "normal" ride height and it allows you to go up about 3" to clear any obstacles you might run into and then lower itself back to your normal ride height. Simple plug and play installation!

The Air Force Air Tank Cylinder System is available for the following models with standard spring rates:

01-05 IS300/Altezza - 13kg/mm~6kg/mm (FR/RR)
06+ IS250 - 12kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
06+ IS350 - 13kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
93-97 GS300 - 17kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
98-05 GS300 - 17kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
98-05 GS400/GS430 - 21kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
06+ GS350 - 14kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
06+ GS430 - 17kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
92-00 SC300 - 17kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
92-00 SC400 - 21kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
01+ SC430/Soarer - 21kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
94-00 LS400/Celsior - 21kg/mm~7.2kg/mm
01-06 LS430/Celsior - 21kg/mm~7.2kg/mm

Custom spring rates are available from 3-22 kg/mm.

Parts included in this simple, plug & play kit are as follows:
4x Coilover w/ Air Cylinder Cups (pre-assembled)
2x Coilover wrenches
1x Pack of hose connectors
1x Custom box with compressor/valves/air tank/air gauge all in one

1x Air Hose (15m long)
1x Wire w/ inline fuse for power/ground to the box
1x Remote Controller

We are adding parts daily to our website, thank you for your patience! In the meantime, you may email us with any questions or to place an order.

Here is the SC kit, please click on the picture for more related images.
http://www.luxurymods.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=597

Here is a video of the kit in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjLBK-3lD30

Group Buy pricing is too low to list!! Please send us an email to [email protected] for pricing!

Air Force Air Tank Cylinder Kit retails for $2,995.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
Thanks; I'm thinking about one of these for another project (non-Lexus & non-Toyota). I'll PM you for more info.

SC400DAVE

This is what I have been dreaming about getting! How long is the sale for and how much to install? Thanks guys this is the best solution I have seen to the delema of lowering the car and still being able to drive out in the real world!

Luxury Mods

Approved Vendor
Dave, replied to your email!

Install is a piece of cake, simply plug-n-play! If you can change your own shocks, you can install these air tank cylinders! The airlines are small enough to route inside the car under the carpet for a clean install.

Luxury Mods

Approved Vendor
Hey guys! Air Force has improved their setups and now offer their kits in 2 styles! The kit shown on post 1 is no longer produced.

Brand
: Air Force Suspension
Type: Air Cups built on Coilover Shock Body
Warranty: 1 Year from Manufacturing Defects
Availability: Special order basis, normally 7-10 days to build. Shipping can be either by boat (8-10 weeks) or by air (4-6 weeks).

Cliff's Notes on Air Force systems:
These systems are meant to include everything to get you started. Experienced users who have had air ride before can easily modify the kit to suit their needs. Everything is sold together and are not sold in pieces (ie. Cups only). They fully adjustable coilovers with 36 way dampening.

Air Cups (Air Tank) – 2 Versions available – VIP or Deluxe

VIP series – Retails $2,995 - Lets you raise & lower your vehicle from inside the car via paddle switches.
Air Controls = All 4 corners at once.

Deluxe series – Retails $3,245 - Lets you raise & lower your vehicle from inside the car via switchbox or outside via remote.
Air Controls = Front & Rear independently from each other.

Tank = 5 gallons
Air hose = 1/4"

We are receiving more information every few days from Air Force regarding these kits, so if we are missing anything you'd like to know, just ask and we'll answer as soon as we hear more from Air Force.

Special pricing can determined if 5-10 people are interested (this is posted in other forums as well)

Member "ACleanSC4" has this on his car as well as a few others in Australia. Nothing but great feedback so far!

Please post/PM/email any questions to us and we'll do our best to answer!

YouTube Video Clip of it in action --> CLICK ME

VIP series kit:

Deluxe series kit:

spf_lexus

I'm curious... I already have $2000 coilovers under my car but love being able to navigate speed bumps/crappy roads. Any chance you could sells the whole kit w/o the shocks? I just want the air cans so i can slip them on mine. If it can be done it would get over $5000 for suspension! Any possible price cuts for such a setup? As the shocks are not needed?

Luxury Mods

Approved Vendor
I'm curious... I already have $2000 coilovers under my car but love being able to navigate speed bumps/crappy roads. Any chance you could sells the whole kit w/o the shocks? I just want the air cans so i can slip them on mine. If it can be done it would get over $5000 for suspension! Any possible price cuts for such a setup? As the shocks are not needed?
I wish it was that easy, unfortunately they are selling everything as a kit at this time. If you can sell your coilovers for $2,000, I can probably get you these at not much more money:wavey:

spf_lexus

I wish it was that easy too :). I paid $2100 new and they for sure are not worth that now, the problem is that I would throw too much money away by downgrading shocks. Not dissing quality but JIC coilovers are very good and they have had custom springs and helpers added so the price diff is actually higher :(.

What got me interested was a picture Airforce had of a JIC coilover with your can mounted on top. I want to say it's on their website and it was a diagram/sketch not a real picture but sure got me thinking. It was for sure a JIC coilover... same design/color scheme.