Vendor Aftermarket Timing Belt & Water Pump Kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Gents,

I am currently helping a friend. He wants to get into selling Lexus and Toyota OEM replacement parts and currently he found some sources to get very good parts at the lowest price.

Here is what you get and its for all Lexus and Toyota from 1990 to 2006:

* 1 Lexus OEM Timing belt
* 1 One timing belt pulley
* 1 Timing belt tensioner pulley
* 2 Cam seals
* 1 Crank Seal
* 1 Water Pump
* 1 Water pump gasket
* 1 Thermostat housing O-ring
* 1 Thermostat housing gasket

All parts are OEM quality and alot cheaper then Original Lexus-Toyota. Most of the parts above made parts for Lexus & Toyota too. I have seen his parts and I would say they are as good if not better then the original.

Price: $250
Shipping: USA $25, International: $45

By the way, Lexus sell them at $525 for the above parts with few gaskets missing. Please paypal him at [email protected] with the following information:
What: Timing Belt & Water Pump Complete Kit
Info: Year and Model along with Address
Price: $275 Shipped for US Buyers, $295 shipped International buyers

Note: Tell him you were referred by Me (David)

From what I know he has few kits in stock and he ship via USPS Priority so you will get it in few days.

The picture on the left is for 1uzfe from 1989 to 1997 and the picture on the right is for ALL Lexus and Toyota from 1998 to 2006

Looks like a great kit! I'll have to consider this option as I get closer to putting the engine in the car since it looks like a real pain to do it with the engine in the car. I'd like to be up and running by mid-April so sometime shortly before that would be when I start looking for a kit like this.