Aftermarket Bushing kit for LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mu.zeitgeist

Hi, new to this forum. Have had my 1997 Celsior for 3 years now. Not a newb in the car world but after 3 years of owning and maintaining the Celsior I feel like a newb not finding ANY decent performance repair parts for this car!

I drive my car pretty hard and was wondering if anybody has noticed that the rubber bushings in this car is unbelievably soft. Has somebody done some bushing upgrades to this car? My rear bushings went out after 2 years, which is too fast and was looking if anybody makes polyurethane replacement kits or do I have to cast my own bushings for this car? :thanks:

P.S. I did search... I know about the Daizen bushings but I am looking to replace everything from motor mounts to subframe bushings.

P.S.

I hope I do not cause any confusion to the post above. I know where to buy separate bushings from many different manufacturers, however I do not wish to go this route due to differences in quality, stiffness, and overall differences in manufacturer build.
If someone has taken the time to R&D all the bushings and proper stiffness (F = -kx and reciprocal) for the LS for a slightly sportier bushing spec could I get some info?

I hate to end up with bone rattling bushing stiffness or a completely unbalanced set up that will chew through the weakest bushings like OEM ones.