Parts Aem ems 30-1100

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

turboandrew

I have an AEM EMS (series 1) that was used in my Supra with the 2JZGTE motor. These have been adapted by other members here to work with the 1UZ motor. I no longer have a use for it, so I would like to sell it. I currently have it on e-bay (290932687258). I'd be willing to end that auction If someone is willing to pay $600. I would prefer to ship this within USA only.

These are very capable EMS's and will run a 1UZ just fine with fully sequential injection and a wasted spark ignition. Obviously it'll run a UZ with distributors too, but who would want to with a standalone?

I've had one running a boosted 1UZ on an engine dyno up to 23-25 psi, and I've had one in my singled Supra for many years.

It has tons of I/O which can be used for boost control, methanol injection, secondary injection, NOS, transmission control, etc. To give an idea of its capability, it has three 40 pin electrical connectors, so 120 pins total.

It will also run either a GM or Toyota/Lexus stepper type IAC, which many standalones have trouble doing, and it has a completely separate idle fuel map, which many of the latest ECU's still don't have.

Programming is not for beginners, however. A good, professional tuner who already knows the product is strongly recommended to set it up correctly. Even a pro tuner who is excellent on other EMS's will be challenged to set one of these up correctly the first time.

If someone wants a bargain on an older, but still very capable EMS, this is a great deal.

One more update: On second thought, it's probably bad karma to end the eBay auction early. I will just let it go on and let the highest bidder win (who knows, it may go for less than $600).

John is right that this is not for beginners. Ideally you need an experienced tuner, and I believe there are a few on this forum.

Yep, its very first application was on an A/T Supra that Jason Siebels owned, and it controlled the A340E tranny. Not very well, but it did control it. Later refinements of the programming restored the smoother shifting, etc.