Adoption wanted for MX5 with UZFE conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

firedogmal

Bored after a year or so of retirement, I bought a pristine 98 MX5 1600 auto model. Promptly sold all engine, trans, and uneeded running gear. Purchased 94 Celsior engine and trans complete with all the necessaries. Did a refresh of all the suspect items on this motor along with new alternator. Gutted the fan hydro pump and shortened that up to an idler pulley setup,giving a bit more room to fit radiator and twin electric fan setup.
RX7 turbo diff and rear brakes installed, front hubs converted to 5 stud to match and much upgraded brakes using RX7 4 pot and Mazda Lantre rear hubs on front.Large diameter brake discsalso fitted. HKS adjustable front suspension, to facilitate correct ride height for compliance purposes. Spaced the front sub-frame down an inch by making special collared nuts and washers from 4340 steel stock. This gave more sump room, clearance for rack and being able to shut the hood.
Alloy race radiator fitted, exhaust headers in place, manufactured a driveshaft from Mazda commercial sources plus various other components. Retained ABS system and traction control air flow meter. Using Toyota computer and planning to interface the traction control/ABS as adequate power will not be an issue. Use of other model Mazda dono r parts has made the conversion seamless in many ways. Even the electric speedometer will function without much fuss.
If any members wish to see a bunch of photos and text, simply google
Trademe which is New Zealands online auction site. reference Listing #: 548254337
My circumstances have changed and new challenges beckon. I am very busy but will try to look in on this site from time to time. If anyone wants to buy, no problems, as over the years I have bought and sold vehicles internationally and there is always a way to do it without pain!
Cheers for now, Firedog.