Adaptronic Stand Alone ECU (II)

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"
Due to great demand and some members missed out. This GP is currently orginize by ToranaJudd. Please put your name on this is if you are seriously and financially capable of buying this stand alone computer. More details on the First Round Adaptronic GP.

Just copy and paste this list with your name.

1. ToranaJudd

Adaptronic need 10 units inorder to get the GP discount. Please PM ToranaJudd for pricing details.

ToranaJudd

Gb

A list:
1. ToranaJudd (2m loom)
2. V8_IS200_marcus (2m loom)
3. siksora (2m loom)
4. kismylux (2m loom)

Hey Guys,

Firstly, thanks for setting up the post Dave.

Ok, I will be contacting Adaptronic on Friday to see what kind of a deal we can arrange. So don't message me with questions on Prices etc just yet until I actually know. At the moment this thread is an expression of interest. If you are interested, add you name to the list, and when I have a price figure from the company, I will let you know thru here to PM me and i can supply the price to those who are interested and we can then get a list happening for those who are committed to buy.

Thanks Guys and ill keep you up to date..

Cheers, Judd.

mshawari1

Hey Guys,

Firstly, thanks for setting up the post Dave.

Ok, I will be contacting Adaptronic on Friday to see what kind of a deal we can arrange. So don't message me with questions on Prices etc just yet until I actually know. At the moment this thread is an expression of interest. If you are interested, add you name to the list, and when I have a price figure from the company, I will let you know thru here to PM me and i can supply the price to those who are interested and we can then get a list happening for those who are committed to buy.

Thanks Guys and ill keep you up to date..

Cheers, Judd.

I think they can give you better price because this is secund time for lextreme group buy !!

For me ….. I need some time to be ready to buy this ECU … When you planning to finalize this ??

ProWedge

*** not bad and what is the method of payment ? And i think you need to go wasted spark on this ecu right ? and what is "semi"-sequential injection ?

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"
We would like to honor Andy's request. Please do not mention any pricing in this thread. If you are interested please put your name to the list and Judd will pm you with it.

Attachments

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Prowedge,

You can run the standard twin distributor systema nd don't need to go wasted spark.

Two injectors are fired at once as against one at atime or in batches of 4.

ToranaJudd

OK guys.

Have been in contact with Adaptronic and whilst they are not offering the exact same deal as the first Group Purchase, I still consider the proposed deal to be really good. Considering RRP is cheap as it is anyway! For those genuinely interested in the Group Buy, PM me and i'll give you details and I can add you to the list.

For payment etc, I can provide Bank Details and accept Money Order for the Australia buyers and for overseas, I think PayPal is the best and safest option. Any more suggestions let me know!!

Cheers, Judd.

mshawari1

One question … is this ECU will work with 2JZ-GE VVTI under 24 psi of boost ???

I post this question in the adaptronic but he said only with beta version !! what dose that mean ?

elhsupra

It means that the VVTI functions are considered under "beta" testing, and have really only been tried in testing with a 3SGE motor. Testing has not been done on a 2JZGE motor. That would probably mean a much steeper learning curve as it has not been done before.

gte

As an FYI (please delete if this is inappropriate)

... there will be a proposed Link plus G3 ecu group buy that may also apply or better serve the people that missed the initial Adaptronic ecu group buy

The link plus g3 will have full VVTI support, and some more advanced features

V8_IS200_marcus

... there will be a proposed Link plus G3 ecu group buy that may also apply or better serve the people that missed the initial Adaptronic ecu group buy

Yea but whats the "price" of the links G3 < , as the initial adaptronic ecu GP is a very good price....

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"

We started another GP on the Link. However, lets keep this thread topic on Adaptronic.

Thanks

ToranaJudd

Doesn't look like we are going to make the numbers on this one...

Might have to start looking at other options...

Judd.