Standalone ECU Adaptronic ECU

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
David, I just downloaded all the Adaptronic software/firmware and just started checking out it's options. There are obvious input tabs for VVTi, and can be switched on/off.

First thing I saw when I loaded the software was a tab and a list of loaded engines, I just clicked "early 1uz non-vvti"... just select your "vvti" and go from there.

You and Neil are right... EXTREMELY powerful unit, so many tabs and options I almost got a headache.

Looks like it's going to be a very capable ECU with all that I/O; wonder what the price tag will be? Andy if you're in touch with them, can you ask if it's possible to expand the number of ignition outputs by using some of the others?

For a V12 application it would be great if it had 12 ignition outputs as well as 12 injector outputs. And yes, I already know how wonderful waste spark is so I only really need 6 ignition outputs, but could you pose the question to them just the same?

I'll ask the question.

I suspect it would be possible for other outputs to be used for more ignition outputs. The 420c version already uses an output as another ignition driver.

No price released yet but I think the 2k mark will make this a worth while up grade option.

I m very pleased with my 420c unit and have learned lots about tuning etc.
All of my tuning has been done on the street and it runs like a dream.

Hmmm, and that's probably in Aussie dollars, which makes it a little less than $1700 USD. With freight & insurance, maybe $1800?

Just a little less than its stateside competition, the Gen2 AEM, and the ProEFI.

But it has a loom and that's probably worth a Benjamin or two.......

Would be very interested to know their response about the ignition question.

In a word "heaps", read the topic on the link above for features that are included.

The 420c works very well, but if you want or need to fine tune a bit more the new ecu will be a great option.

John, direct fire on a v12 can be made possible with a few mods, I have sent you an e mail.