A ride in a Hyunda Genesis 4.6L V8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I still hate how they can't come up wit their own ideas. Their "own" idea was to jack everyone else. It just looks like a generic Mercedes s-type with a dash of Lexus, and Infiniti. They openly admit that Lexus is their direct competition, trying to mimic as closely as possible while hacking the price. They stated that the only reason Hyundai has not offered to Europe is that Lexus is already established and would be futile. Weird? or maybe it's me...

as long as hyundai keeps paying me,i'll push these fancy p.o.s.
they make good beaters,here's some more fancy p.o.s. i'll drive

between you and us,these are some of the cars that are about to come out next year,i know some pictured are already out,but the azera is going to be a special edition whats pictured is whats comming.they are very into the v.i.p. style,and are going to push some special vip edition azera's,genisis,veracruz.those dub edition genisis are avail already.

VIP Hyundai. Whoa, make room. A VIP Hyundai is coming through. Very important person in that Hyundai. Daayum. Now that's royalty.

I think that that Hyundai should follow suit with Toyota and Honda, with the Lexus and Acura idea

however, it's also detramental to the brand, because they only release their true high end cars on their pseudo name

I think that that Hyundai should follow suit with Toyota and Honda, with the Lexus and Acura idea

however, it's also detramental to the brand, because they only release their true high end cars on their pseudo name